before we proceed...yes I'm one of them...but boy how did their attitudes get this bad, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

teenagers these days !

Advertisement

before we proceed...yes I'm one of them...but boy how did their attitudes get this bad, not to mention the ill disaplen. boy It's bad.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well on the plus side we were all there once, (much as the majority of older people don't want to admit it! ) Whatever you guys are going through, we, our parents, and our parents parents have been there before, maybe not in the same way, but have had similar bad attitudes, problems and so forth, if we didn't the inovations of today and yesterday would not exist. It takes people not conforming to be able to invent, and change where things were wrong.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    atleast when you were raised your parents taught you respect and disaplen.

look I don't mean to rant and rave but these people are going to be our next leaders, have you heard of what the teens in the UK are doing to their teachers ? It's horrific.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well if we misbehaved we got the cane, and it took several times of getting it before you realized not getting it was a better way to go. Today teachers have no way of maintaining control. Teaching is hard and if parents don't instill a love for learning the teachers are left with major problems.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Baggz345 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I don't know that the cane is the right solution. But still, it is true that it's mostly bad parenthood to blame. Kids nowadays think they can get away with anything and the responsibilty is never theirs.

ethanlee no está en línea Stack level 1
    These days most teenagers are disrespectful because their parents did not teach them respect.