I have a test in my Intro to Networking class Wednesday, and the instructor hasn't ... Stackers' Lounge forum
Tech Help for Those Capable
I have a test in my Intro to Networking class Wednesday, and the instructor hasn't fully taught me about these Subnet Masks, but it is on the test.
In our study guide (its community college), he has these questions written:
- How does subnetting work?
- What is the subnet mask and how does it provide information regarding the associated IP address?
- What is supernetting?
- What is the host address of the following IP addresses (assuming default subnet mask is used) : 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199?
- Is the following subnet mask valid: 255.255.255.16
- How many subnets are possible with the subnet maks below, and how many hosts are available per subnet: 255.255.255.128?
- Same question: 255.255.192.0?
- Given the following IP address and subnet mask, what ist he host and network address of each: 192.168.1.25 using subnet mask of 255.255.255.0?
If you guys can help me out some, that would be wonderful.
I wish I could help more, but this wiki article may help
Originally Posted by BamaFan2989
Yeah I have looked there a little, maybe I should look more eh?
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
Ok, wow! I totally feel dumb now. Haven't a clue how to help you with that. Wish I could though... I'd feel totally smart!
Tags for this Thread