Since I have a few lines/numbers with T-Mo, they will let me cancel one and ... Stackers' Lounge forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Switching from T-Mo

Advertisement

Since I have a few lines/numbers with T-Mo, they will let me cancel one and avoid any ETF. was thinking of gettiung the iPhone 3Gs on AT&T. When I compared ATT rates for a similar T-Mobile plan, ATT seemed a lot more pricey. Right now I pay approx. $150 a month for unlimited everything on the Blackberry with T-Mobile.

I was also wondering if I should get the 3Gs or just the 3G? Wouln't SW updates make the 3G, essentially, a 3Gs anyway in the near future? It just seems like in the short time the iPhone has been out, it's already gone through 3 incarnations - Can't afford to keep getting the newest, latest one you know? I get the 3Gs and in a year, the 3Gsi or some derivitive is out there.

Your thoughts?

iheartmybb22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)
    Love T-Mobile. lol. Anyway, I say if you're going to switch to AT&T, get the 3G S, for sure. Its definitely got some newer features, like now you can record video and edit right on the phone. I'm dying for a 3G S, but I'm so not giving up my BB and I don't like AT&T. I used to be with them before switching to T-Mobile and I really didn't like them. I do kinda want one of each, though. =P
    Last edited by iheartmybb22; 07-19-2009 at 11:31 PM.

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    yeah, it's a tough choice

iheartmybb22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)
    Yeah, seriously. That's like choosing between The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. lol. Anyway, the 3G S is a bit faster than the 3G, too and it now comes in a 32gb rather than just 16gb.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~