The scene with the shark is enough for me to want to see this movie. ... Stackers' Lounge forum

dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3

Strange Wilderness

The scene with the shark is enough for me to want to see this movie. Looks like your typical Adam Sandler /Co. production.

Anyone seen it yet?

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Strange Wilderness

Yeh I saw it last Friday. I was kinda disappointed as I think Steve Zahn (spl) is hilarious along with the other guy from Superbad!!! But I just didnt find this movie to be all that consistently funny. I had high hopes goin in and was kinda bummed when I left. There were a few really funny scenes (one with a missing map and a girl who gets it back from the guy who stole it by way of questionable clothing-less means, and then the guys in her group all announcing they had a map too that they would give up if she used those same means), and yeh the shark tooth laughing scene was really funny as well. But overall, not a complete barrel of laughs, it got old after a while. Just depends on your mood though. Have not really recommended it the way I did some other funny movies this past year. But it did have bare boobs in it though :-)
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".