Whitney has apparently filed for a separation from Bobby ????? HUH!!!!?????? Say it ain't so ... Stackers' Lounge forum

naibor no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318FD2AF

Stop the Presses.....AGAIN!!!!!!

Advertisement

Whitney has apparently filed for a separation from Bobby????? HUH!!!!?????? Say it ain't so joe (major sarcasm goin' on here...)

Oh wait...another piece of breaking news....Dog the Bounty Hunter Arrested???!!@)!*@)!(@)!(*@

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14839076/

AM I TURNING INTO THE BB PINSTACK GOSSIP COLUMNIST????!!!!! I NEED HELP!!!!!

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Stop the Presses.....AGAIN!!!!!!

It's about time Whitney dumped ol Bobbie. He wasnt all that good for her anyways...... Dog the Bounty Hunter cant just charge into Mexico to get somebody who jumps bail..... Mexico frowns on that kinda stuff..... He's not the first guy who that has happened to
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

jarot48 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244BA859

Tell you what, that Bobby & Whitney show is funny as hell. We need the together just for that, lol.........
    Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    "CRACK IS CHEAP!, CRACK IS WACK"

As quoted by a coked out Whitney Houston while being interviewed by Diane Sawyer.

I heard she was working again with Clive Davis (basically made her a star)- common sense will lead u to ask- what happened, when did her life/career take that turn for the worse?????

Two words- BOBBY BROWN!!!

Not hating on the dude, just speaking the truth.

"King of R&B" needs to get himself together. (Yes whitney called him the king of r&b at an awards show)

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol. Who bailed Dog out? And I wonder who will hunt him when he jumps bails and comes back to the states. Hey that would be a great episode for his show

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

From The New York Post Wednesday, Sept. 20

September 20, 2006 -- IF all goes as Clive Davis plans, Whitney Houston will release an album, with new material by early next year. "We are reviewing material right now," Davis told us. And while Houston is not ready to sing solo at the Carousel Ball of Hope in October - she "would accompany me," Davis said - she could make her big comeback at his famed Grammy party next year. "It is too early to say if Whitney is going to perform, but I would hope she would be in the running," Davis added. "She looks radiant and is clearly together." As for rumors that Houston has lost some of her vocal range, Davis said, "She is talking enthusiastically and is articulate. We are going to make a great album. In my opinion, the best singers in the world are Aretha [Franklin] and Whitney. That's not to knock Mariah [Carey]. Mariah is a friend of mine, but I think Mariah would even say those two are the best." Davis - who is credited by Us Weekly with getting Houston to rehab and hiring addiction counselors for the singer - refused to comment on her split with Bobby Brown, but admitted friends and family were relieved to see Houston in such fine form at the Society of Singers tribute to Johnny Mathis last month.