Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey, I am looking to chat with Steeler fans and general football fans also. Training ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Basil49 no está en línea Stack level 2

Steelers Football

Advertisement

Hey,

I am looking to chat with Steeler fans and general football fans also. Training camps open this week and I can not wait until this season begins! I ready to go at it with any of you Bengal fans out there....you know that you fear playing the black and gold! So pin me and we can discuss the upcoming season!!! ........23DD2502

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Steelers Football

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Glad to see a Pittsburgh fan ready to talk trash on the Natty.

Hey I'm ready to go at it with anyone...but above all the proof will be displayed on the field.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

We better not suck out this year; last year was a bit disappointing

We ended the season on a positive note and played much better.......beating the Bengals the last game in OT was like watching the Super Bowl for me. We will be in the playoffs this year. If we did not lose to Atlanta and the Raiders we would have made it in the playoffs.

JRawlinson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E5E9D1

Here we go Steelers, here we go! Can't wait for some pointy ball. Let's see what Tomlin has in store for us this year. If I thought he wouldn't fold me up like an origami swan or something, I'd like to tell Faneca to quit running his mouth so much during training camp....

I've got the whole Super Bowl run from 2 years ago on DVD, minus commercials. It's in heavy rotation in my DVD player, esp. the Denver beatdown. What a great game.

Agree with Basil on the Bengal game. When Santonio Holmes caught that 60 yd TD pass, I nearly broke a rib laughing. On the flip side, when we lost to the Raiders I nearly threw up.

I am too happy that the Steelers took care of Polamalu......he is the best safety in the game and deserves to compensated for it. As far as Fanaca...if he followed Polamalu's lead and kept quite.....he may have had an better offer....but you know the Rooneys do not like their players complaining to the media.

I too have that DVD set and I watch it regularly......do you remember when Polamalu stuck M. Williams near the goal line......one of the best playoff hits ever. That Colt game caused me to almost have high blood pressure.

But this year we have new guys so the vets will have to train these guys about what Steeler Football is all about. Jr pin me 23DD2502

PIN/ID
    23E5E9D1

I will. And I do remeber that play in question. Also, at the end of that Colts game I was curled up on the floor in a fetal position. Pete Morelli (the ref on the Polamalu "fumble") is lucky he kept his job. What a crappy call that was.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

That was the worst call of the year and playoffs for 2005/2006.....but Bettis should have scored. Although he should have, I thought that was a bad offensive call....he should have gone straight up the middle....even if it took 4 downs

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Steeler fan in Columbia, SC local. Originally from Altoona, PA. I hope Big Ben plays well this year. The #2 pick Woodley is turning heads from what I hear.

I just realized that "BB" can mean BlackBerry or Big Ben! I don't think that's a coincidence!

Do any of you have Sirius satellite radio? If you hear a caller introduced as "Mark in South Carolina", that's me. Moving the Chains is my favorite show to call into.

Another Steeler Fan.....that's what's up....no I don't have the Sirius radio....but I agree we must have Big Ben at 120 percent this year....he took a pounding last year (remember what the Ravens did to him in Baltimore?) Like I said before, alot of the rookies will get playing time and they need to produce. I am looking for for Washington and Holmes to really step up and take the load off of Ward. Our defense will be top 3 as always but the secondary still scares me.

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~You folks all from the Pittsburgh area?

No....I am from central N. Jersey

PIN/ID
    23E5E9D1

I'm from Memphis. But growing up in the 70s, everyone was either a Cowboy fan or a Steeler fan. Chose the Steelers and never looked back, even through the lean years. (Brister, Kordell....shudder)

In fact, I was one of the 62,000 who attended the famous Oilers/Steelers game at the Liberty Bowl that was a Steeler home game, for all practical purposes. Prior to that game, Bud Adams was using Memphis as a stopping point until Nashville could get their stadium ready. After the "home" team showed up wearing Black N Gold and booing the Oilers back to Houston, he left town a year early and took his wretched Oilers... er... Titans.. with him. What a great day. You could see Adams' angry red face from the 11th row where I was seated.

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

Shouldn't this be posted in Blackberry Cafe???
    And one more thing.......GO COLTS!!!!!!!.......GO COLTS!!!!!!!.......GO COLTS!!!!!!!.......GO COLTS!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast