Taking my 6 yr. old son to see Star Wars Clone Wars today( Jetting out ... Stackers' Lounge forum

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3

Star Wars Clone Wars

Advertisement

Taking my 6 yr. old son to see Star Wars Clone Wars today( Jetting out of work early, too). He's a diehard Star Wars fan. You know, light sabers, Darth Vader, The Dark Side, all the cool stuff I remember from being younger when the original series came to the big screen. He's been counting down the weeks since he saw the trailer for it at Kung Fu Panda. I don't know if it's going to be any good( I don't really care, as long as he enjoys it ) but I'll give my review later.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Check Aint It Cool News

I hear its not so good, although if you like the prequel movies then you'll like it

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I saw it and I loved it! But then again im a diehard star wars freak! haha
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Will go to see it but then again the first film I ever seen in the cinema was Star Wars and I was 3 and loved it.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    I saw it and I loved it! But then again im a diehard star wars freak! haha
    Word Kent!

Same way here.

I'm taking my 7 year old to see it this weekend and if he doesn' want to go, I'm watching it myself!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I loved it. Very well done. My kid said he loved it too.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    nice....I always love when they show more parts to the story, like why grevious kept coughing in episode 3 lol
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

PIN/ID
    n/a
    nice....I always love when they show more parts to the story, like why grevious kept coughing in episode 3 lol
    Yeah i love the story's and plot, I have all the books and there's so much more story in them!!!

But I'm a hugenerd. I have the first and second trilogy on dvd, The Clone Wars two parters on dvd, the first trilogy on VHS, and can recite word for word all 6 live action movies, can tell you of all the goofs in the movies, and I have a picture of Han, Leia, and Luke autographed by Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and ... holy crap, BRAIN FART!!! What his name???!!!

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Mark Hamilton!!!

OMg it popped in my head right after that post!

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    NIce, I heard that a series is coming out in sept/oct on tv! I know them all word for word too. lol we used to have a "quotes from star wars" thread but it looks like its gone now.

I have autographed pics from Kate Bosworth, Margot Kidder and Noel Neill (3 Lois Lane's), Christopher Reeves, and Brandon Routh. My collection of Superman things is wicked!
    Last edited by clarkkent51ny; 08-20-2008 at 06:41 AM.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

PIN/ID
    n/a
    NIce, I heard that a series is coming out in sept/oct on tv! I know them all word for word too. lol we used to have a "quotes from star wars" thread but it looks like its gone now.

I have autographed pics from Kate Bosworth, Margot Kidder and Noel Neill (3 Lois Lane's), Christopher Reeves, and Brandon Routh. My collection of Superman things is wicked!
    How do you have a Brandon Routh autograph and not a Dean Cain???!!!

Dean Cain was 10 times the Superman Brandon Routh was!

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    ugh Dean Cain....hated him

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Come on Kent, waaayyy better than Superstalker Man, Brandon Routh!

I did like Superman Returns, don't get me wrong. Great effects, and the man is the closest in the resemblance as Chris Reeves... but Superman using his powers to stalk Lois Lane didn't rest easy with me. Throuh most of the movie I keep hearing the song, "Every breath you take, every move you make, every smile you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you!!!"

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I didnt even like the damn movie that much lol BUT the story is set for the next and trust me ... expect MADNESS!

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Yeah but the only thing they have for the new movie is a name: Man Of Steel. There's still no final script and no cast, nothing in production. I'm bummed because I just found out Wonder Woman is going to be a cartoon, not a live action movie!