Today I'm off from work. The kids and I have been out running errands all ... Stackers' Lounge forum

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!

so Wendy's SUCKS

Advertisement

Today I'm off from work. The kids and I have been out running errands all day, and we stop at Wendy's. We ordered a small strawberry milkshake, an oreo frosty, a 5 piece nuggett and a grilled chicken wrap. Simple enough right? Well everything was good BUT the frickn chicken in the chicken wrap was NOT COOKED do you hear me, frickin half raw chicken like they have never heard of salmonella? yea I probably spelled it wrong but im mad. hmpf. They offered to cook it again but man I dont want that crap, I just cant eat there anymore. frosties maybe actual food, forget about it.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Thats Just not right. I've always held wendys in a good standing. But wow. Thats just shocking. I would report that to the local health department.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    When will people learn, life is life, sometimes you have good days sometimes you have bad ones, and sometimes you party to much. This says nothing about wendys, it happens everywhere at one time or another. Every gotten a phone call, that your cat just died, and your so tramatized that you completely space out, for a moment. Yeah I bet you have never made a mistake in your life, left something unfinished, or just plain spaced out.

Lol see you can even complain about complainers, this makes my miserable day

Hope yours gets better as well
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Rashard i hope your seriously joking. Complaining about a Slow Driver is 1 thing.

Complaining that you have been served RAW FOOD, that you can get sick from is another thing. You can Die from Raw Chicken/Meat. I Don't see how you're rant hold any barring to what MS's post. ...

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    1st lesson in life, you have to eat to live, 2nd lesson shortly after, always look at what your eating it could save you life..

Crackberry Cafe, open to interpretation.

Simple observation is all and its directly related to the post, who do you think was cooking the chicken? Surely not a robot (yet anyway) Rather Im sure it was most likely a person whom, just found out that their pregnancy test came back negative again, after trying for 3 years to bear children.

Shortly after this, she had someone take over until she could recover from emotional strain. Fast food workers are people too.

Oh and somehow one of them breast up and slipped through the crack, uncooked.
    Last edited by rashard; 07-25-2008 at 07:59 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Your Lonely aren't you?

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    hehe, NO just trying to kill some time, so I can leave this stupid job, and go home and work on my stupid house,, which is in about 10 mins... unless you respond back and then I might just have to stay around for some OT baby. lol, thanks for the laugh, im much better now.

PS I sincerly hope you dont end up getting sick mserica513, I would honestly be really sorry that I vented here.

PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    I think you forgot to add the word stupid in that response a couple more times =P

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    ummm i dont even know how to comment...

Ms, sorry that happened to you. ive had that happen before and i lost it.
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Yea I get that ppl make mistakes but screw that. I don't do raw or half cooked meat. I won't eat their food again. I had similar happen at a place called humperdinks they served me a rare hamburger when I clearly asked for well done. Pissed me off they made it over and I still wouldn't eat it. I learned a long time ago to look at ny food before taking a bite. I won't get sick cuz I didn't eat it. Its just the point the principle. The frickn mgr didn't even apologize. Wendys sucks~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    The wendys mgr that is~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post

Im sure it was most likely a person whom, just found out that their pregnancy test came back negative again, after trying for 3 years to bear children.

Shortly after this, she had someone take over until she could recover from emotional strain. Fast food workers are people too.

Oh and somehow one of them breast up and slipped through the crack, uncooked.
    so she took a pregnancy test at work? interesting....