give me examples of just how addicted you are. get detailed.... Stackers' Lounge forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

SO everyones such a crackberry?

Advertisement

give me examples of just how addicted you are. get detailed.

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

Re: SO everyones such a crackberry?

If vista was not compatible with bb i would not switch. My girlfreind tells me too leave the bb in the car, and I sneak it in anyway. (I got caught viewing e-mails under the table and it was more embarrasing than when I got caught using drugs in public.) I've walked into people while on my bb with no regard for saftey. I have almost gotten into a physical dispute over the better device, treo or bb? (honestly it was physical) There have been interventions by some, but others have and continue to stand firmly behind me and my decisions to continue on. There is no doubt in my mind that harm has been caused by the bb and myself, but I am an addict.
    Ladies and Gentleman we are floating in space....
    "God didn't do that, you did that you fat @#$%"

PIN/ID
    ask me

when im with a girl a one on one out to eat.. i seriously turn my bb off because thats a great date killer. lol. i remember one time i was in the city. bangin out some emails and text not even paying attention to where i was walking.. not only walking into people. but i almost got hit by a car.
    i think the greatest xmas eve i was with my gf at the time walking threw the mall emailing away.. and i walked into a women who was doing the same exact thing. whatta thee odds two crackberries walking into eachother while on there devices.
    in the airport its great. im walking threw there texting, emailing, imming everyone letting them know im out of town. and letting the poeple know im going to be in there area. i dont pay attention to anything around me. and ive actually sat there by myself and started laughing aloud at an email. people lookin at me like im crazy. i fly jet blue and theres always about 20 other people blackberrying away and we give a glance and like a wink and toast up the blackberry like its a glass of champaign. haha the crackberry cult.
    ive been cutting down alot on this one. but ill be blackberrying while im driving,, nooo good. lol.. dont try that one.
    the worst of it is sometimes the guys that work for me will ask me something while im writting out an important email and i just yes them to death not hearing or paying attention to anything my workers are saying.. then when it comes out wrong whos fault is it.. mine or my babies aka blackberry.. lol.. crazy..
    also.. when i had the 8703e it didnt work in lake como italy. i went 9 days without it. i wanted to kill myself. i actually searched for a cell phone place. i was going to buy one that worked out there for my 9 day trip lolol...
    i find it funny but most dont. but i dont have a wife or kids im ignoring.. its just me and my blackberry.. and my understanding gf who is also a bb user.. she uses it for personal. so its like a reg cell phone to her. b4 she met me she had one of those free phones with a vga camra. from like 1998. i got her the pearl. she loves it. my name is nick and im a crackberry addict. hate it or love it.

and if anyone said any device was better id stick up for my blackberry like it was my child. lmao.. im soo serious

PIN/ID
    ask me

weas all the crack berrys

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I am so happy I am single because I don't have any of those problems you all are having with your significant others LOL But I have been known to be on my BB while in the car and someone asks me to look for other cars coming while backing out of a parking space (when my van has side and rearview mirrors).

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'll try to make this short but not to kill the details. I am addicted to my blackberry that I wrecked the front drivers side of my lexus, and rear ended another lexus. How it happened? It was about 0845, stop and go traffic and on my way to school, I was in a good chat with my buddy via BB messenger which who just got his BB.. I wasn't paying attention and just smacked into another car, I tried changing lanes so damage won't be big, it was still wrecked but just drivers side.. Wanna see the pic? Look it up...thread title is

Look what happens if you berry too much.

Wife issues? She makes fun of me being so addicted to it.. But she trust me so, and plus she checks my BB once in awhile..

I have learned my lesson, I don't message while driving anymore.. Talk? Sometimes but its a lil pain to shift while talking on your phone..

rovermama no está en línea Stack level 2

I blackberry while getting adjusted at my chiro's office. He just laughs at me.

My husband declared a "No BB in bed" rule after the first week. I was staying up all night and then a bear the next day. haha

I use it pretty much any where and everywhere!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Hmmm...I almost think its to the point my wife wants to leave me. No I'm playing about that. But its really really bad. I work for t-mobile corporate and I have to locations and one is in the mall. When I go to lunch I walk through the mall without looking at where I'm going. Sometimes colliding with others. My wife gets mad because everything is on my blackberry. She ask hey what's the weather? How do we get here? What's the number for this place of business? What's the account number to our banking,cable? She calls my phone stupid and I get offended sometimes. Lol. Oh and what's bad ist that I have two blackberry devices on two seperate lines. And I go to church with them and she'll ask do you need to bring both with you. And I'll say yes because my bible is on here too.I can text while I'm driving without looking on the 8700 and 8100 keypad and making maybe one or two typos in an email.my wife and I went out to dinner with two other couples and I left my phone at home and I couldn't function. I was completely lost. I keep reaching for my side to pull it out of my holster because I thought I heard it ringing. I have many more stories about my blackberry and I. Haha ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

My husband and I are both Crackberry addicts so it's the norm to see he with his black pearl and I with my white one with our noses buried in it reading online, playing games or texting with friends. We are both guilty of TWD aka texting while driving lol. Although I think he's on his more than I am lol we both spend hours on our bbs and will talk to each other on messenger while in the same room lol. Its great for when you want to say something and don't want the whole room hearing it lol.

I love being able to custom make my ringtones....with knitch's help so now one of my ring tones is my son laughing...she also uses it as her alarm on her phone...it'll wake you up with a smile lol.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have spent every afternoon or morning when i'm in a stand for deer or hog hunting relentlessly clicking away on my berry, rationalizing to myself that it if it's audible at all it probably sounds like a woodpecker. I actually was typing out a text, saw a deer, kept my berry in my right hand, brought the rifle up with my left, put it up on the rail, aimed and successfully dropped the deer, then went back to finishing what I was typing. As I type this, my significant other is asleep on the couch as I have been putting on new sheets and am not ready to wake her up to get in the bed. On the rare occasion i'm at bars to hang out with coworkers, i'm on it the entire time unless someone is speaking directly to me, and back on it immediately thereafter.