View Poll Results: SHOULD PARIS HILTON GO TO JAIL

Voters
45. Register free to vote on this poll
  • HELL YES! BOUT TIME, THROW IN LINDSEY LOHAN AND NICOLE RICHIE IN THERE TOO!!

19 42.22%
  • No Paris Hilton is a model citizen

1 2.22%
  • WHO CARES!!! (but seriously- she did the crime- do the time)

25 55.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic line saids it all.. Here is a recent article courtesy of the NY POST ... Stackers' Lounge forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Should Paris Hilton Go To Jail??

Advertisement

Topic line saids it all..

Here is a recent article courtesy of the NY POST

FANS BEG ARNIE TO LET PARIS GO

I suggest we start a petition to SEND her to jail. Lmao- Imagine if half of PINSTACK signs it- HAHAHAH

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: Should Paris Hilton Go To Jail??

Send her pompus a*ss to jail!! Really. I mean she can afford a driver, but insists on breaking the law and driving anyway. Her attitude is she's above the rest of us who'd have been thrown in jail from the get go.

Teach her a*ss a lesson. You know someone would make her their b*tch in there too lmao!!!!!!!!! But of course they won't put her in the regular population. lol She's too good to rub elbows with us common folk. lol

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

She should go to jail like the rest of us if we were in the same situation. They're not making an example out of her because she's rich, she broke the law.

PIN/ID

I can honestly say that if the Govenator helps her out, he loses all the points he has gotten as being a employee of the people of California (his words)

I personally don't think she is afraid of jail time, its the 45 days of subsequent detox she will have to go through. No drinking, no drugs, no partying.....
    Last edited by peguero; 05-08-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Send her quick, fast, and in a hurry. The sad thing is that she is too dumb to even learn a lesson from this. I hope it sends a message to the rest of the rich and famous that they are not above the law.

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

I can't believe I just voted in a poll having to do with Paris Hilton that didn't include the words "Would you _____ her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by hls811
    I can't believe I just voted in a poll having to do with Paris Hilton that didn't include the words "Would you _____ her"
    Wow!! I think that would be like to taking a long bath in a septic tank

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

thye should just lock her up and throw away the key.....the world woud be a safer place

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yup

-MP

Matthew_L84 no está en línea Stack level 3

I look at it like this, and being a personal friend of Paris' this is where I stand.

I fully do believe she needs to be punished, anyone who commits the crime has to do the time, BUT.. why does EVERYONE else who even having the exact same track record only serve 5 days in jail, yet she gets 45? Why do you have people like Halle Berry committing hit and runs and serving no time? Brandi committing vehicular man slaughter and serving NO time.

It's just a F'd up system. With Paris' resources she could do SO much better then wasting tax payers money in jail. Have her do community service, pay for a new wing to a hospital, etc.

There's no real reason to HATE the girl, what has she ever done to you? Every minute of her life seems to be in the spotlight.. you're telling me every minute of every day you've never done anything stupid?

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF

Hell Yeah She Should Go To Jail..hopefully Right Here In Here L.a. County Jail With Some Real Female Criminals!!!
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

In my opinion, yes she should go to jail....there are some people that do a lot less and go away for a lot longer. But of course she won't and her perfect life will continue.

As for why I dislike Paris Hilton...... She has gotten everything handed to her....so what if she's a Hilton....she can't act, she can't sing, what exactly can she do? Look pretty? Ha! Cause trouble?.......Put her in Jail! We could all use a break from her.
    Last edited by Natasha; 05-08-2007 at 11:45 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

That's where they can film the next Simple Life from. Her in an orange jumpsuit would be freakin classic!! lol

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_L84
    I look at it like this, and being a personal friend of Paris' this is where I stand.

I fully do believe she needs to be punished, anyone who commits the crime has to do the time, BUT.. why does EVERYONE else who even having the exact same track record only serve 5 days in jail, yet she gets 45? Why do you have people like Halle Berry committing hit and runs and serving no time? Brandi committing vehicular man slaughter and serving NO time.

It's just a F'd up system. With Paris' resources she could do SO much better then wasting tax payers money in jail. Have her do community service, pay for a new wing to a hospital, etc.

There's no real reason to HATE the girl, what has she ever done to you? Every minute of her life seems to be in the spotlight.. you're telling me every minute of every day you've never done anything stupid?
    Two quick points

1. Halle I believe got away. Brandi case is still going to trial in addition to a lawsuit which I think is $50 million?? (not 100% but its up there)

2. I know people who have done far less and suffered far more. One judge in a particular instance similar to paris said "a pattern of abuse has been demonstrated" with that one sentence my pal was doing 45 Days in jail.

(and yes I've paid for every stupid mistake I've been caught for- LOL)

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_L84

I don't HATE her, I don't know her personally to hate her. But I think she's a spoiled brat who believes people owe her something because she's a Hilton. I think she wants to be in the spotlight 24/7 which is why she does the things she does to get attention. That's quite obvious since her sister manages to stay out of daily entertainment headlines, while Paris is front and center. So I don't feel sorry for the press she gets because she does things to bring it on herself. And maybe other celeb's might get 5 days in jail, but "normal" everyday shmoes get more than 5 days.

45 days may be a bit much, but she should serve jail time. She needs to learn that just because her last name is Hilton, doesn't mean her money and fame will get her off the hook. She could have hired a driver, she chose to say screw it and drive anyway, therefore she should be punished like anyone else would.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast