Just wondering what the best things are about going premium as I am trying to ... Stackers' Lounge forum

paulwallg13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a30a1b

should i go premium

Advertisement

Just wondering what the best things are about going premium as I am trying to deciede if I will or not

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Paul, have you read through this thread?

I think the reason most of us decide to go with a Premium membership is the fact that this site has done SO MUCH for us with regard to our knowledge of BlackBerry devices. Having gained so much insight and understanding it is only naturally to want to give back to the source.

Hayden has come a long way in four years and has created a fantastic community for us to learn, grow and create friendships and relationships. To me, that is well worth the investment!

Roger

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Look here for the features of Premium Membership. Good luck in your decision.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    31a30a1b
    Oh believe me I love the site and what all they have done I have only been here for a short time and yet can't stop myself from visiting any chance I get~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwallg13 View Post
    Oh believe me I love the site and what all they have done I have only been here for a short time and yet can't stop myself from visiting any chance I get~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It's the exact feeling I got when I 1st discovered Pinstack, Paul. Keep looking, learning and enjoy the stacks - the "goodness" of it doesn't go away. There are lots of helpful users and your can learn and help a lot here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    31a30a1b
    I think I might just be convinced to go premium ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I am the same. Have been using this site for years. Its just nice to give something back. I'm not a mod or anything like that but love the site and the people here.
    Give something back, u know u want to.

PIN/ID
    31a30a1b
    Lol thanks for the pep talk~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah Premium is the ONLY way to go!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    I say: GO FOR IT! lol

This site and the people here have helped me so much. I didnt have a clue about my BB when I first got it, I could text and make calls but didn't know it could do SO much more. I'm not an expert on it but I throw in my two cents when I can. It didnt feel like enough so I went premium as a way to give back to this AWESOME SITE.
    PIN: 2485D13B

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."