Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56

Originally Posted by barrythebadger It has an I in it! Not to be picky or ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #31
    twieder's Avatar
    twieder no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    23E83629
    Posts
    543

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by barrythebadger
    It has an I in it! Not to be picky or owt!

    bzzzzt. I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

    The original spelling was Alumium, then changed to Aluminum in 1812.

    You crazy Brits added the 'i'.

  2. #32
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Quote Originally Posted by twieder
    bzzzzt. I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

    The original spelling was Alumium, then changed to Aluminum in 1812.

    You crazy Brits added the 'i'.
    Twieder,
    How in the hell do you know this ****?

    lol

  3. #33
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Quote Originally Posted by twieder
    bzzzzt. I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

    The original spelling was Alumium, then changed to Aluminum in 1812.

    You crazy Brits added the 'i'.
    Ahem - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium

  4. #34
    rabbie303's Avatar
    rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan1247
    Twieder,
    How in the hell do you know this ****?

    lol

    ummm google hellllloooo.....lol...j/k
    but serious, EVERYTHING on the internet(s) is true right? hehehe
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--




  5. #35
    barrythebadger's Avatar
    barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbie303
    ummm google hellllloooo.....lol...j/k
    but serious, EVERYTHING on the internet(s) is true right? hehehe
    Well, me and homer have merged into one, you obviously have glow sticks coming out of your mouth, and cubfan is soooo Vanilla ice!

    So all on t'internet is true!

  6. #36
    psi chick's Avatar
    psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    465

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    here's one of mine.....

    honey-sesame salmon:

    a couple of salmon filets (no skin)
    soy sauce (2tbsp)
    sesame oil (2 tbsp)
    honey (1 tbsp)
    sesame seeds (2 tbsp)
    4 lime wedges

    place salmon on a baking sheet lined with foil. stir together soy sauce, sesame oil and honey. pour this over the salmon. let it sit for about 5 mintues, then sprinkle with the sesame seeds. cook at 450 for 10-12 minutes (depending on thickness of filet). throw on the broiler, put the salmon on the top shelf and let it sit for about 45s to brown the seeds. throw the limes on top and serve. i like to serve this with ginger veggies or a rice dish.

  7. #37
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Quote Originally Posted by psi chick
    here's one of mine.....

    honey-sesame salmon:

    a couple of salmon filets (no skin)
    soy sauce (2tbsp)
    sesame oil (2 tbsp)
    honey (1 tbsp)
    sesame seeds (2 tbsp)
    4 lime wedges

    place salmon on a baking sheet lined with foil. stir together soy sauce, sesame oil and honey. pour this over the salmon. let it sit for about 5 mintues, then sprinkle with the sesame seeds. cook at 450 for 10-12 minutes (depending on thickness of filet). throw on the broiler, put the salmon on the top shelf and let it sit for about 45s to brown the seeds. throw the limes on top and serve. i like to serve this with ginger veggies or a rice dish.
    that sounds delicious

  8. #38
    mudshovel's Avatar
    mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,314

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan1247
    I will post my famous chili recipe for all of you
    chili from chicago!?!?

    i would quote ron white here but.........lol

    just messin with ya man!

  9. #39
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel
    chili from chicago!?!?

    i would quote ron white here but.........lol

    just messin with ya man!

    tater? tater is that you??
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

  10. #40
    mudshovel's Avatar
    mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    1,314

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    you caught me! you can take down the road blocks now

  11. #41
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Some people call this beef tips with noodles, I've always refered to is as stroganoff.

    Cubed beef
    Beef Broth
    Cream of Mushroom
    Garlic
    Pepper
    Paprika
    Egg Noodles
    Sliced Mushrooms
    Chopped/Diced Onions

    Brown the beef with the chopped onions till the outside of the meat is brown, add in some beef broth and seasoning so that the beef simmers in the juices to get tender, add in the sliced mushrooms, reduce heat to medium and cook till beef is tender.

    Boil the noodles in beef broth and water until fully cooked, when the beef is tender, add the drained noodles to the beef, add in the cream of mushroom soup and more beef broth and stir in seasonings to taste. Simmer for a few minutes and its done.

  12. #42
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    i caught em! i caught the tater salad! for my next trick i'm gonna try to fix stupid and maybe go back to school... just for lug nut day...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

  13. #43
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Thumbs up Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    Some people call this beef tips with noodles, I've always refered to is as stroganoff.

    Cubed beef
    Beef Broth
    Cream of Mushroom
    Garlic
    Pepper
    Paprika
    Egg Noodles
    Sliced Mushrooms
    Chopped/Diced Onions

    Brown the beef with the chopped onions till the outside of the meat is brown, add in some beef broth and seasoning so that the beef simmers in the juices to get tender, add in the sliced mushrooms, reduce heat to medium and cook till beef is tender.

    Boil the noodles in beef broth and water until fully cooked, when the beef is tender, add the drained noodles to the beef, add in the cream of mushroom soup and more beef broth and stir in seasonings to taste. Simmer for a few minutes and its done.

    tan just made my list of favorite people, this looks GOOD
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

  14. #44
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    Don't act like I wasn't already there Sy! lol

    jk

  15. #45
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: Share Your Favorite Recipes

    well just reinforced the decision
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •