Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54

Osama was part of the Mujahideen fighters.. but my point is that we supported the ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #46
    ceverhart's Avatar
    ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    20D0514
    Posts
    55

    Re: Sadam Hanging...

    Advertisement



    Osama was part of the Mujahideen fighters.. but my point is that we supported the Mujahideen cause, not Osama.

  2. #47
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: Sadam Hanging...

    Quote Originally Posted by ceverhart
    Osama was part of the Mujahideen fighters.. but my point is that we supported the Mujahideen cause, not Osama.

    yeah but at that time Usama's cause was the same as the mujahideen it was later on he had his own intentions

  3. #48
    Dirty Cash's Avatar
    Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Posts
    1,566

    Post Re: Sadam Hanging...

    Quote Originally Posted by fiz_x
    Also, one other thing...wasn't the sadaam regime basically started as a puppet government for the USA in the first place? And who supplied him with all the chemical weapons he used to perform genocide? Good ol' USA! There is a lot that isn't being said here...And all this is america covering her *#@!
    Ouch!!! The truth hurts.

  4. #49
    ceverhart's Avatar
    ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    20D0514
    Posts
    55

    Re: Sadam Hanging...

    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    yeah but at that time Usama's cause was the same as the mujahideen it was later on he had his own intentions
    Ok. I'm failing to see your point though? Saying because we supported the fighters in Afghanistan we are somehow responsible for Osama's future actions? He's an heir of Saudia Arabia, his resources were unlimited. The US could of never helped in Afghanistan, and Osama would still hate the US. Again, Saddam hates the US because we were on the Holy Land in Saudi Arabia, and his religious views...

  5. #50
    Toddboy71's Avatar
    Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Posts
    2,384

    Re: Sadam Hanging...

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Am I a proponent of the death penalty? Not necessarily. I "John Kerry" on this subject quite a bit. However when there is no shadow of doubt whatsoever with regards to guilt, coupled with a completely agregious record of brutality, torture, and genocide, I have zero tolerance and welcome his eventual demise.
    Have I appreciated the lackluster handling of this war? Nope. Do I think intentions are sound? Yes. I'm amazed at the number of people who believe that the initial attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq were wrong. Seems like Bush's approval rating was in the 80's within weeks and months of the start of the war. The attacks of 9/11 made this inevitable and justified. While the leadership has been suspect at best during the war, it was not simply done for a "boost in approval rating" that was mentioned. While W is overmatched by most in a mental challenge, he does care about the lives of American soldiers. Just my $.02.

  6. #51
    ceverhart's Avatar
    ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    20D0514
    Posts
    55

    Re: Sadam Hanging...

    while I agree with everything you said, and I dont mean to derail the thread at all... Bush is actually really intelligent. He's just an absolutely horrible public speaker. I'm not a blind bush supporter, I disagree on a lot of issues with him.

  7. #52
    squ34k's Avatar
    squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE
    Posts
    240

    Re: Sadam Hanging...

    He doesn't even write his own public speeches...
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE


  8. #53
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: Sadam Hanging...

    Quote Originally Posted by ceverhart
    Ok. I'm failing to see your point though? Saying because we supported the fighters in Afghanistan we are somehow responsible for Osama's future actions? He's an heir of Saudia Arabia, his resources were unlimited. The US could of never helped in Afghanistan, and Osama would still hate the US. Again, Saddam hates the US because we were on the Holy Land in Saudi Arabia, and his religious views...
    Well we supported Usama when we needed to which was in Afghanistan. the only reason Usama hated the US because he said that it was an act of desecration for US forces to be in the holy land of Saudi Arabia (not the view of Saddam who hated the US for political reasons) other than that he had no problems with the US. What made him more mad was the support the US govt gave to the Saudi regime. Its a well known fact that on 9/11 the bin Laden family was flown out of the US on Bush's order.

  9. #54
    Toddboy71's Avatar
    Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Posts
    2,384

    Re: Sadam Hanging...

    Quote Originally Posted by squ34k
    He doesn't even write his own public speeches...
    And wouldn't it be assumed that few, if any, major politicians do anymore, or have for the last several decades?
    Just a thought.
    The Stacks Rock.....

    Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •