Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Fiz I agree with you 100%. now, we have to rely on ... Stackers' Lounge forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Sadam Hanging...

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Fiz I agree with you 100%. now, we have to rely on the *next* president to clean up the mess that bush left.

Sometimes it takes a little liquid courage to actually speak about something so important to so many people.

jarot48 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244BA859

Quote Originally Posted by bcuzi8paintchips
    Personally, I can't wait to view it on youtube.com.
    I been looking for it on youtube, nothing yet. Has anyone seen it?
    Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

PIN/ID
    ATA

its on google...

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

It is on Google now. Not very good quality (lots of shaking) but you get the idea for those of you so inclined.

PIN/ID
    ATA

my hubby (bless his heart) still thinks that they didn't kill him! even after i showed him the video! skeptic

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

My opinion:
    Leave his sorry *** in pound-me-in-the-***-prison for life. Let him live the rest of his life suffering for what he is guilty of. Killing him is taking the easy way out of having to deal with a mother****** like him. It will just make him suffer less and the less he suffers, the more family and friends of his victims suffer. 'Nough said, lets break him out of jail and break his arms and legs and tie him to the gates of hell while people poke, throw stones, spit, slap, poop, ect. on him.

Please pardon my French. Many of my friends have suffered because of him. Many of my friends friends. And many of what I call family and all I hold dear.
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Kinda hard since he's *supposedly* dead.

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Meh, oh well. Ded is dead. D-E-D, DED!
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D0514

Diplomacy doesnt work with dictators that commit genocide. Diplomacy failed many years ago as well, right about the time Saddam kicked UN inspectors out of the country in 1998. Bush Sr didnt finish the job in the gulf war, and Clinton launched a few missile strikes in '98 then let Saddam go on his way.

I have no heavy heart for seeing Saddam hang.

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

Also, one other thing...wasn't the sadaam regime basically started as a puppet government for the USA in the first place? And who supplied him with all the chemical weapons he used to perform genocide? Good ol' USA! There is a lot that isn't being said here...And all this is america covering her *#@!
    And ceverhart, Please don't have that opinion on death! Having no remorse for the death of a human being, deserving or not, makes us just as bad as them! What made Sadaam Hussein so evil? That fact that he killed so many people? Or the fact that he killed with no remorse or even a sewcond thought? Think about it. Don't bring yourself to their level. Sorry to pick on you about this, I respect your opinion, and kinda agree that he was deserving of what he got. But try to have compassion for the compassionless! If you just try, this will be a better world for it!

PIN/ID
    20D0514

No the Saddam regime wasnt created as a puppet for the US. The US supported Saddam and Iraq in the 80's, because of the extremist islamic movement in Iran. When Saddam got all crazy, and started commiting genocide, and decided he was going to rule the Middle East... the US stopped backing him. Then he invaded Kuwait.

We supported Saddam against Iran like we supported Stalin in Russia against Hitler. The lesser of the two evils.

Just to add.. I would love to see Iraq return to it's former glory of the 80's. Iraq was everything the extremist islamic Middle East was not. Religion didnt run the country. They were a proud and powerful people.

fiz_x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21a311e6

I stand corrected...And I agree with your last point as well. It'll be a long and ugly road but heres hoping that cooler heads prevail in the middle east!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Either way, Saddam and Osama were creatures of terror created by none other than the United States government.

WE supplied Saddam with the weapons to go to war against Iran.
    WE supplied Osama the weapons and training for him to help "defend" Afghanistan against Russia.

And I'll bet you that right now, WE are creating the next great world terrorist because we are supporting and training some militia group in Iraq or Afghanistan or some other country to fight against their "opressors", and it will come back to bite us 15 years down the road once again.

Like they said, you reap what you sow. We pretty much "used" or "supported" these people because of OUR best interests and whatnot at the time, then years later, they come back and bite against you.

Kind of like the battered spouse that takes it for years, then one day you hear about them striking back and killing the spouse that was using and abusing them.

PIN/ID
    20D0514

OK forewarning, if any mis-spelling or such, I just got home from clubs.. yah I know it's early but staying out too late is a no-no with a pregnant fiance... so I'm borderline buzzed drunk at this point haha

We didnt "support" Osama Bin Laden, we supported the Mujahideen when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. The soviet union was supportin the Marxist goverment that was in place at the time. Where we supporting in our own interest? Yes, we were fighting communism. Imagine the world now if Communism had managed to take control of the majority of the world??

The CIA trained and provided arms to the Mujahideen, but did we create Osama Bin Laden and turn him into the person he is? No. Did you see Osama with such hatred turning down the gifts from the US when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan? You sure didnt. He "turned against" the US when Saudi Arabia allowed the US on the "holy land" in the Golf War. We didnt create Osama Bin Laden, we didnt empower him.. that's a false assumption, and an easy arguement for people who like to blame the US for what Osama Bin Laden has done. Embassy bombings, 9/11...

Does the US act in whats their best interests? Of course! Wouldnt you?! I hear people say that the US only ever acts when it's in their own interest. Take a look at what country in the world provides the most aide to country's in need. In the majority of cases what country is first to send people in disasters? What country is owed more money than any other in the world?

Not saying the US is perfect, and there isnt mistakes, and doesnt have self serving purposes... but I feel what he US does for the world balances out. If you want to worry about something.. worry about China and the economical powerhouse they will become now that they are moving into the world market. You think the US is scary.. China is the next super power, and they will make the US look like a feeble threat compared to what they possess.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by ceverhart
    OK forewarning, if any mis-spelling or such, I just got home from clubs.. yah I know it's early but staying out too late is a no-no with a pregnant fiance... so I'm borderline buzzed drunk at this point haha

We didnt "support" Osama Bin Laden, we supported the Mujahideen when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. The soviet union was supportin the Marxist goverment that was in place at the time. Where we supporting in our own interest? Yes, we were fighting communism. Imagine the world now if Communism had managed to take control of the majority of the world??

The CIA trained and provided arms to the Mujahideen, but did we create Osama Bin Laden and turn him into the person he is? No. Did you see Osama with such hatred turning down the gifts from the US when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan? You sure didnt. He "turned against" the US when Saudi Arabia allowed the US on the "holy land" in the Golf War. We didnt create Osama Bin Laden, we didnt empower him.. that's a false assumption, and an easy arguement for people who like to blame the US for what Osama Bin Laden has done. Embassy bombings, 9/11...

Does the US act in whats their best interests? Of course! Wouldnt you?! I hear people say that the US only ever acts when it's in their own interest. Take a look at what country in the world provides the most aide to country's in need. In the majority of cases what country is first to send people in disasters? What country is owed more money than any other in the world?

Not saying the US is perfect, and there isnt mistakes, and doesnt have self serving purposes... but I feel what he US does for the world balances out. If you want to worry about something.. worry about China and the economical powerhouse they will become now that they are moving into the world market. You think the US is scary.. China is the next super power, and they will make the US look like a feeble threat compared to what they possess.
    Technically Usama was part of the mujahideen, the mujahideen weren't some group but an ensemble of ppl (although primarily afghani) fought against the Russians....as far as lending aid to others I mean what about Katrina...the US owes alot of money to the WorldBank as well but for some reason its not as important for them to pay back compared to others...I mostly agree with you but these were just some of my points

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast