Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RogerG

Hello my new smartphone friends -- I will be having rotator cuff surgery in a ... Stackers' Lounge forum

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional

Lightbulb Rotator Cuff

Advertisement

Hello my new smartphone friends -- I will be having rotator cuff surgery in a couple of weeks. I have been reading around on the site and noticed there are several Believers here - so I am asking if you would remember me in prayer. I have a complete rotator cuff tear and at the young age of "midlife"... I am a little nervous... Heard all kinds of stories about rotator cuff surgery so if you have gone through this or know someone and would like to give me an idea of what to expect, that would be great....

Anyway, thank you in advance for the prayers on my behalf.... praying for pain control, surgery to be a success, etc, etc..

Have a blessed day !
    :) iNurse :)

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

You got it Lora! You'll be in my prayers !
    iNurse likes this.

Thanks Roger!

Still having shoulder issues.... think its just the over use of it with my nursing career.....Go back to the doctor Thursday. I can't raise it as high as I was able to a month ago... not sure what is going on with that.. .it may be normal , but we will see.... thanks for prayers

Thank you to everyone for the prayers.. Nurses make the worse patients!! God is good! Thats all that matters!