Okay, it appears I have taken up permanant residence in the Crackberry forum- l feel ... Stackers' Lounge forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

RIM Profit$ up.... WHERES MY OS UPGRADE?!?!?

Advertisement

Okay, it appears I have taken up permanant residence in the Crackberry forum- l feel it my obligation to say this.

RIM Profits/market share are up. Thats great, RIM makes a great product.

BUT WHERE THE HELL IS MY OS UPGRADE!!!!!

My 8700g is waiting to have its full potential unlocked. I want to create and manage file folders, fully connect my berry to my GPS PUCK, take Voice Notes and use my berry as a stun gun (wait thats another posting-sorry)

Why have we (8700 series) owners become like RIM's retarded stepchildren ever since the PEARL came out ??

PEARL SUCKS!!

DISCLAIMER- EXCLUDING MY REQUEST FOR 8700G OS UPGRADE- THIS POST IS MEANT TO BE A JOKE. PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF YOU ARE A PROUD OWNER OF A PEARL, I WOULD NEVER DENOUNCE OR DISRESPECT YOU (INSTEAD I WOULD SECRETLY HATE YOU FROM AFAR). IN ADDITION IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE A RETARDED STEPCHILD, SINCERE APOLOGIES.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    hmmmmm... tad bit jealous huh? LOL JK!!!!

SSM_Scotch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E29A5E
    Thats why profits are up, they fired all the coders who were working on it...

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3
    To be honest I kinda feel we 8700 users got a cold slap in the face by holding off on the os upgrade to see if we will buy a pearl for the multimedia features

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by jbj9871
    To be honest I kinda feel we 8700 users got a cold slap in the face by holding off on the os upgrade to see if we will buy a pearl for the multimedia features
    I concur