I 'am coming soon in USA for More than a week ... i will need ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Bricemails no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb Real Prepaid Plan ???

Advertisement

I 'am coming soon in USA for More than a week ... i will need to call a lot some friends in USA .. i don't wanna pay too much with my french BB an plan with international call ....

So i m looking to buy a cell there with a prepaid plan ...

i'm sure there is a lot but i m looking for Plan where that you pay a kind of Card with $20 or any amount and you call for $20 .. you see what i mean ? which you don t pay when you received call or received Txt ...

What is the Best

Thank you
    Brice

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Real Prepaid Plan ???

You should check with the different major carriers in the US. All of them have some sort of Prepaid plan. Check the Carrier & Network forums on the Stacks.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Several cell providers offer pre-paid services. One that I'm familiar with is T-Mobile's "to-go" plan. If you look on http://www.t-mobile.com/?WT.srch=1&W...c_t=paidsearch
    and click on their PLANS: PREPAID (under "plan type") you will see what they offer including phones with the plan. You can then buy refills online or purchase refill cards as you need them.

I hope that helps - enjoy your visit.

Bricemails no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks Guys

T-Mo plan looks Great ...

Tx