so... who else on this wonderful forum, where I learned everything I could possibly want ... Stackers' Lounge forum

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro

Portland Brewers fest

Advertisement

so... who else on this wonderful forum, where I learned everything I could possibly want to know about my amazing BB, is going to the brewers fest today?
    I know I can't be the only one!!!
    I was out last night and saw SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people with blackberry's I know that a few of you stackers had to be out there...
    so... my back to my original question, said best by Brian (Jim Breuer) in half baked "who's comin' with me???"

Jan? THANK YOU JAN!!!! yeah!

hope to see lots more berry's out there today and a whole heapin' helpin' of fellow stackers!
    stack on!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    How was it my man? I wanted to go but like I said to you earlier this week I had a garage sale I needed to tend to.

dude it was FREAKIN' amazing!!!!
    soo many good beers there!
    hope you get to come out to octoberfest!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    just ask
    You gonna make the trip to Mt. Angel? If you really want to experience Oktoberfest that is the place to be in Oregon.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Where's my beer, man? So dissappointed in so many levels...:*( tear. lol...just messing with ya. Glad to hear you had fun dude. Keep on brewing I mean stackin'
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

mt. angel when is that?
    haven't heard anything about it...

Raton I'm sorry man you make the cross country trek and not only will I take you to some sort of beer fest but I'll send you back home with a growler or two of some of my home brew!

PIN/ID
    just ask
    You got to ask people about it. I don't know exactly what dates it is but it is the ultimate Oktoberfest party to go to out here.