Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ma077146, That technique you are suggesting sounds like Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Is it? mabrett, sorry man ... Stackers' Lounge forum

calin143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420CAEC

Re: Please help wife is cheating

Advertisement

ma077146,
    That technique you are suggesting sounds like Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Is it?

mabrett,
    sorry man to hear about your situation. Good Luck!

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

do you have access to her phone at all? is her BB messenger list heavily populated?
    Maybe you can narrow down to few people.
    If you have access to her phone and suspect someone on her BB messenger list you can delete them then add your pin number and in Contact info put the same name she uses for that person. She will think she is pinning them assuming she doesn't check PIN all the time. I know a bit risky maybe you can do this for a day. Other than that its near impossible to track BB messages unless she on BES.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

Yo, I'm really sorry to hear that.

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sorry to hear about this. I encourage you to not seek revenge, but reconciliation. I deal with this every week. Trust me you may move on,but it will change you and thereby every other relationship afterwards. Its a cancer, you said you were married, call me old fashioned (30yrs old)but I am pretty sure the vows say something like "for better or for worse" this could be worse, here is where you show what your word is worth...

Ask your wife point blank and tell her you will do whatever to fix the problems. Get counselling,it works, if you both will go

Hang in there

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

If you decide you want to read her e-mail you can try this program http://www.oxid.it/cain.html if you don't know her password. It is a great way to sniff out passwords. You would be surprised how many web based e-mail passwords it picked up when I was checking our network.
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Quote Originally Posted by calin143 View Post
    ma077146,
    That technique you are suggesting sounds like Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Is it?

mabrett,
    sorry man to hear about your situation. Good Luck!
    Hey Calin, I've never heard of that....but I'm going to Google it in a few minutes and find out what it is.

What I was describing is just honest and open communication, and really listening to what the other person says, not only their words, but their body language as well. Add in a healthy dose of understanding how people work, and there you go. It works for me, I thought it might help our fellow BB user as well.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

First of all this is being moved to crackberry, second my advice is dont try to snoop and catch her. You are mad because she is potentially snooping behind your back, so dont go and do the same thing. Simply ask her, if she denies it then trust her, if she agrees that you are right then deal with it, leave her, work it out, etc...

All calls can be logged via your service provider, and are the property of the account holder. Thats just an fyi for you. Good luck and I hope its not true and just you being paranoid.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves? I suggest interrogation by intoxication. Get her drunk and/or stoned first then see if you can subtly or directly pry the info out of her. People aren't able to lie or keep quiet given the proper application of good strong drinks.

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3

Honestly if you want to be real sneaky...if she is truly cheating, she is most likely in the lovey dovey stage with the other person.

That means, regardless of the time, you will be able to contact them and they will contact right back.

What does this mean to you?

Late at night, just BB message the people on her list and wait for a response...

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    First of all, I'm sorry that you or anyone has to wonder about something like this. If you want to go very low tech, just ask her. There is a saying, "The mouth may lie, but the body never does".

A person who is telling you a lie knows what they're saying isn't true, and they expect that you won't believe them. They have great difficulty making and keeping eye contact, feeling you can see right through them.

A person who is telling the truth will generally just state what they know to be facts, even if it is only from their personal perspective. A person who is lying often feels the need to support their lies with details, as if to convince you. If standing or sitting, they may cross their arms, if sitting they may cross their legs, or lean back away from you. These are protective and withdrawing gesture. A person telling the truth won't do this, they're being open and honest with you, and don't feel inside themselves they have anything to hide from you, or any reason to pull away from you.

Take a good look at any facial expressions; a person's first expression is the real one. Once they've had time to regain their composure somewhat, they can easily fake what they want you to see.

In a calm manner, you can ask detailed questions, and especially watch a person's eyes and their movement.

For a right handed person, looking up and to their left indicates they are remembering mental images; eyes straight to their left is they're "listening to a sound in their memory".

Looking up and to their right means they are creating images in their mind's eye; looking straight to their right means they are imagining a sound or noise or dialog. Reverse they for a left handed person.

The key to reading someone's facial expressions and body language is to be calm emotionally. If you're so upset you're thinking about what you say or ask next, you'll miss what their body language is telling you. Be truthful about what you are thinking and feeling. A person in a relationship that is being unfaithful has not been considering the feelings of their mate; when confronted with them in a non-threatening way, it will have an emotional effect on them. It makes them take a step back, so to say.

well said...i will have to remember this....been a victim
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

mabrett00 no está en línea Stack level 1

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for your support and ideas, anyone who has gone through this knows the situation sucks, and everyone on pinstack has been great. thanks again for taking the time to answer

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

This is a good troll.

MACV\SOG no está en línea Stack level 2

Try waterboarding...it's very effective!
    Good luck man!

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

It's clear you're not happy and have suspicions. Just go. Easier said than done, I know. But you don't have to have proof to get a divorce. Get a good lawyer and get out.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

this might sound crazy . but if u think she is actually talking on the phone to someone else or actually hanging out with someone else , you need to get yourself a prepaid phone . put it on silent (not vibrate because it will make noise) and on AUTO ANSWER . hide it under her car seat or somewhere in her car where she wont find it . and call it randomly from time to time to see if u can hear any conversation or anything going on .
    hello, im fabulous !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast