Does anyone else dislike how pinstack now has iphone and windows topics? I know they ... Stackers' Lounge forum

zyxwvu44 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pinstack integration

Does anyone else dislike how pinstack now has iphone and windows topics? I know they used to be here, but they were minimal. I used to visit this site every day to see sweet blackberry news and chat and not have to deal with the iphone tools. Now the front page is 75% iphone related ****. I used to absolutely love this site, and now i almost hate coming here.......

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    I took me while to get used to it too.
    Think this is the 2nd redesign I have seen. You have to remember that the updates to this site are the reason its the best forum for bb users. Just think it as a fresh coat of paint on our house. All the same people are still here.
    Hope u get used to the changes.
    ~via BB (

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm starting to get used to it. I have to have a bookmark for every main thread which makes my bookmarks look very cluttered. Lol
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah it takes a litle getting used to but it grows on you with time. Give it a chance . . .

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!