Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[quote=SweetPoison~]Okay...my two cents: ( <<<<not anymore toots! ) In The Princess's Defense ~ how many ... Stackers' Lounge forum

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

Re: Paris Got Sprung from Jail

Advertisement

[quote=SweetPoison~]Okay...my two cents:

( <<<<not anymore toots! ) In The Princess's Defense ~ how many do you know that was sentenced to jail for driving on a suspended license? First offense ~ bar none. DUI first , I know...but come on now! Because of who she is they went from one extreme to another

I disagree she was put on on PROBATION for her DUI she VIOLATED her PROBATION by DRIVING on a SUSPENDED LICENSE. So in the eyes of the court that is 3 seperate crimes. 1. DUI 2. DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE 3. PROBATION VIOLATION. Shes lucky it wasnt formal probation because the first violation normally lands you 90 days or 16 months state prison.

I love how people think POOR POOR Paris is in jail for JUST a DUI. Well I'm sure if there family member were on the road or walking on the street and she hit them or there car and killed them it would be a different story wouldnt it? It's so funny how so many ppl think DUi's are no big deal. There is mandatory drug sentences so why shouldnt people who have DUI's get a mandatory sentence. I mean hey 2 years state prison for a DUI maybe people would think a little more before they start drinking and decide to get on the road.

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

[quote=Mamatried][quote=SweetPoison~]Okay...my two cents:

I love how people think POOR POOR Paris is in jail for JUST a DUI. Well I'm sure if there family member were on the road or walking on the street and she hit them or there car and killed them it would be a different story wouldnt it?

I totally agree

There is mandatory drug sentences so why shouldnt people who have DUI's get a mandatory sentence.

Well the mandatory drug sentence is a whole other thread topic in my opinion...but I believe the answer lies in the political power of the lobby...which is unfortunately an ingrained part of our political systems

My 2 cents

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

[quote=rickerb69][quote=Mamatried]
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPoison~
    Okay...my two cents:

I love how people think POOR POOR Paris is in jail for JUST a DUI. Well I'm sure if there family member were on the road or walking on the street and she hit them or there car and killed them it would be a different story wouldnt it?

I totally agree

There is mandatory drug sentences so why shouldnt people who have DUI's get a mandatory sentence.

Well the mandatory drug sentence is a whole other thread topic in my opinion...but I believe the answer lies in the political power of the lobby...which is unfortunately an ingrained part of our political systems

My 2 cents
    My thing is both my g/f and I bartend. I like to drink she likes to drink but I have NEVER drank more than 2 beers and driven. I think its RETARDED. I just think if a DUI had some more consequences than they do people may think a little more first. My buddy has 3 DUI's. 3 he's got alot of money so you know how much time he has spent in jail total for 3 dui's 78 days. Alot of fines and classes but not much jail time.
    Last edited by Mamatried; 06-09-2007 at 03:52 PM.

PIN/ID
    askme4it

[quote=Mamatried][quote=rickerb69]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamatried

My thing is both my g/f and I bartend. I like to drink she likes to drink but I have NEVER drank more than 2 beers and driven. I think its RETARDED. I just think if a DUI had some more consequences than they do people may think a little more first. My buddy has 3 DUI's. 3 he's got alot of money so you know how much time he has spent in jail total for 3 dui's 78 days. Alot of fines and classes but not much jail time.
    You've got integrity mamatried. I tell ya, going to a funeral for an impaired-driving related death is not something I'd wish on anyone.

SweetPoison~ no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Marie I love the animation you posted up. But I don't agree with your accessment of many of us being jealous.

Sure I would love to be rich, I'm envious of the money her family has, but never in a million years would I want to be Paris Hilton. She has no concept of the value of money, hard work, or the value in using her celebrity status to help others in need. I have a few very rich family members and they raised their kids to appreciate the value of money and they had to earn things by getting good grades and doing chores. You can raise rich kids not to be spoiled brats but it is obvious too many are being raised otherwise. I'd much rather be me and poor than be Paris and have money but be poor in other ways. But that's just my humble opinion. Lol

I agree! Hell No!....I would never want to be her in a million years!....You are correct ~ her parents blew it, man! It is funny, we have to have a license to fish, but any fool can have a child....I work with severely emotional disturbed teens; you would not believe....

The last thing we need is little Paris's running amuck too!

Good Post, Tan!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

So the other night I was watching The Daily Show on Comedy Central....and Jon Stewart shows a clip on CNN of an interview that was underway in their studios which had NADA to do with Paris Hilton when in the middle of the interview they interrupt with BREAKING NEWS with live overhead footage of Paris being taken from her palace to court.

I'm shaking my head right now as I type this and I was LMAO when I saw it because Jon highlighted what idiots the media can be, especially CNN. In no way, shape or form is anything that Paris has done thus far in her life been BREAKING NEWS. Idiots.

But yea, that was hilarious...anyone else catch that episode?

PIN/ID
    askme4it

Nope...I was just happy that there weren't any new posts about her. Thanks Tan.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

LMAO!!!!

Welcome Ricker!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123