Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

tried to post a pic didn't work sorry... Stackers' Lounge forum

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Paris Got Sprung from Jail

Advertisement

tried to post a pic didn't work sorry
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Akakios
    Thanks very much Kayos!

You have to read this story. It's cool to see how many people are pissed about this and it's also almost funny to hear this person that says she is Paris' friend go on about how she had a friend stay in prison for a day and came out a completely different person. How that person said it was the most vial place on Earth! lol IT'S JAIL!!! These people are so detached that it's honestly sad.

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...4-bf4fc9a598b9
    Thanks for posting that up! I am so glad to see that that bs call by the sheriff's office isn't going to fly. I wonder how many inmates have had nervous breakdowns in lock-up...and what exactly would happen to the judicial system if they all got out because they "couldn't handle it". Jail is not suppose to be a f*cking party, the purpose of it is to be vile and disgusting so you don't ever want to go back.

Put the princess back in her damn cell and make her serve her time, with or without a nervous breakdown she needs to do her time.

PIN/ID
    ask me

I have fox news runnin in the background so I have something to listen too.
    it almost appears hilton has purchased fow news. the coverage is just laughable. I finally had to turn it off.
    Last edited by kayos72; 06-08-2007 at 04:09 PM.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    ask me

The radio just said she was sentenced back and started screaming when she was sentenced!!
    she got the FULL 45 days!

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

LMAO!!!!!! I saw a pic of her crying in the cop car as they took her to court. This is madness really. It shows the state of our society when this crap makes headlines. I'm honestly sick and tired of all the publicity celebs get and how they're treated like royalty in this country.

But yet there are men and women returning home from Iraq who have no home to go back to, who aren't getting the care they need from the VA, who have lost their children to custody battles which took place while they were risking their lives. Yes I'm on my veteran soap box again, but when people who are famous for doing NOTHING make headlines over those who are truely heroes it seriously pisses me off. We've got some backwards *** priorities in this country.
    Last edited by TanBucsFan; 06-08-2007 at 04:22 PM.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

LOL I love it!

PIN/ID
    ask me

That we do!
    Nicely put TBF

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Akakios
    Spot on right there! We're going to have to make a gold plated soap box for you Tan! You deserve the best with that kind of thinking!

Thanks Akakios. I know there are a lot of other people out there who feel the same way too. I see the same thing going on over in parts of Europe as well as far as how paparazzi are, but what about the war veterans returning home from Iraq, are they treated well? how are the veteran hospitals there?

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Here's the latest article about Paris being sent back to jail. I love the judge, he said you're dealing with a spoiled brat here. He is dead on right there! lol

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19091578/

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

I've read in NY paper that she was refusing to eat. thats why they released her.

PIN/ID
    ask me

just found this
    the funny part is where the judge found out, on the radio, she would be attending via phone, we all know what that is!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/...v/paris_hilton

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by kentrg
    I've read in NY paper that she was refusing to eat. thats why they released her.
    Give her a feeding tube and be done with it. lol

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    LMAO!!!!!! I saw a pic of her crying in the cop car as they took her to court. This is madness really. It shows the state of our society when this crap makes headlines. I'm honestly sick and tired of all the publicity celebs get and how they're treated like royalty in this country.

But yet there are men and women returning home from Iraq who have no home to go back to, who aren't getting the care they need from the VA, who have lost their children to custody battles which took place while they were risking their lives. Yes I'm on my veteran soap box again, but when people who are famous for doing NOTHING make headlines over those who are truely heroes it seriously pisses me off. We've got some backwards *** priorities in this country.

HOOAH !!
    I'm a Pirate Ninja !

PIN: 24082565

SweetPoison~ no está en línea Stack level 2

Okay...my two cents:

( <<<<not anymore toots! ) In The Princess's Defense ~ how many do you know that was sentenced to jail for driving on a suspended license? First offense ~ bar none. DUI first , I know...but come on now! Because of who she is they went from one extreme to another ~ a power struggle ~ who was in control? No one. That is the problem with POWER ~ everyone wants it ~ no one really has it.

IMO I believe that she should have stopped her bullshit and served her sentenced initially ~ now she is def losin it ~

She is a spoiled brat with no direction, way too much F* money ( and I want some ) and probably does think she is above the law ~

Having said that ~ would you not enjoy special perks if your family was rich and famous?....pull those strings?......it is called clout. It is what it is and most of us are just jealous let's be honest here....lol!

Okay ~ I am done ~ please don't smack me!

Marie ~

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Marie I love the animation you posted up. But I don't agree with your accessment of many of us being jealous.

Sure I would love to be rich, I'm envious of the money her family has, but never in a million years would I want to be Paris Hilton. She has no concept of the value of money, hard work, or the value in using her celebrity status to help others in need. I have a few very rich family members and they raised their kids to appreciate the value of money and they had to earn things by getting good grades and doing chores. You can raise rich kids not to be spoiled brats but it is obvious too many are being raised otherwise. I'd much rather be me and poor than be Paris and have money but be poor in other ways. But that's just my humble opinion. Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast