Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Paris was released from jail for unspecified medical reasons. She has been placed on a ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Paris Got Sprung from Jail

Advertisement

Paris was released from jail for unspecified medical reasons. She has been placed on a monitoring device for 45 days instead. Now that's what I call celebrity treatment!

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: Paris Got Sprung from Jail

I'm sorry but that's a crock of sh*t. Just shows how money can make anything disappear.

When you live in a palace being confined there for 40 days is hardly punishment. I shouldn't be surprised, I figured she'd find some way to get out of it.

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

I heard she was released cause shes hooked on CO CK and lost her connection. She couldnt move without her protein shakes I guess.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I need to know her "medical condition". you never know when that supposed, er excuse me, particular sickness may be of use
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Supposedly it was rumored that she COULD suffer a POTENTIAL, POSSIBLE, nervous breakdown.

BIG F**KN DEAL!!! THATS WHAT JAIL IS ABOUT !
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    Supposedly it was rumored that she COULD suffer a POTENTIAL, POSSIBLE, nervous breakdown.

BIG F**KN DEAL!!! THATS WHAT JAIL IS ABOUT !

Who doesnt have a lil break down when they go to jail? Hey if youre rich and famoous you can kill two people (OJ), be in a car when someone gets caped (Snoop), drive drunk get away with it (WHORE BAG PARIS), have DUI's and get caught with coke and be elected president (Bush). I love our country....yeah anyways the down fall of America CONTINUES....Why are young adults dying in Iraq again? We should try cleaning our own country up and not be so worried about everyone else....

Another thing house arrest....WHAAAAAAAAAAAA that would be like when I would get sent to my room when I was a kid. Toys, nintendo, sega, tv, vcr, own phone line....WHAAAAAAAAAAAA BFD
    Last edited by Mamatried; 06-07-2007 at 06:00 PM.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

That chick is a total Donkey Punch Candidate; she definitely sucks

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

I figured she must have started her cycle and they didn't provide the right brand of hygiene items.

Matthew_L84 no está en línea Stack level 3

she got out yesterday afternoon actually...anyway, we all know my story so I'm happy for her.. but it's not nearly as exciting. I was looking forward to the stories

PIN/ID
    ask me

I thought the time was right for the internet to get another video of her "good behavior"
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_L84
    she got out yesterday afternoon actually...anyway, we all know my story so I'm happy for her.. but it's not nearly as exciting. I was looking forward to the stories

Hey Matt you really MARK OUT to Paris. Of all the peoples name to name drop Paris is the best you got? You should get a shirt with a pic of Paris on it and the words "PARIS MARK"

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Just another reason why this country is a joke around the world.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    Just another reason why this country is a joke around the world.

EXACTLY

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Be a celebrity and you are a god within the american culture.

PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Akakios
    Just curious here Matt, but do you think you would have gotten the same treatment from "the law" if you were in Paris' shoes? Considering you're not one of the most well known people in the world with more money than the entire prison staff's career salary?

So, are you happy for her because:
    A) she just contributed to the mockery high profile people in this country make of our laws?

B) Because she received unsolicited preferential treatment?

or

C) Because she might possibly have created a precedence that all other well off idiots can use to stay out of the prisons they so deservedly belong in?

Her Pal Nicole Ritchie was on Letterman last night. I guess she finds out at the end of this month if she has to go to prison for a while for her high level of stupidity.

Sorry, don't mean to rant, but stupid makes me angry!
    You are good with words.
    nicely put!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast