Just wanted to create a thread for folks who have kids to talk about parenting ... Stackers' Lounge forum

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!

parenting

Advertisement

Just wanted to create a thread for folks who have kids to talk about parenting things, share stories, ask for advice etc..... I'll post when I get home from work

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    From the time my kids were born, my wife and I have kept a journal of all the funny and outstanding things they say and do. It includes how they said words when they were learning to talk, and some stories about what they thought things meant.

An example, when my son was about 3 his asked his mom, "What's an ami?". She asked him what he was talking about. He said "When people are talking and say "My ami", what are they talking about?".

The kids love to have us drag the journal out and read to them about the funny things they said and did.

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    that journal is a pretty good idea! our toddler is trying to learn his abc's. our 7year old thinks hes grown and our 3month old is coo-ing a lot. I cant think of any really funny stories atm, but i have plenty of silly pictures lol. we want to put our oldest in football but we both work really off the wall schedules and cant really accomidate it, I dont want him to NOT have an extra cirrcular (sp?) activity but we dont have any way around it. Its kinda just us out here where we live, no real family thats close enough to help out.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    some days I wish mine were'nt in extra curricular activities...between girl scouts, plays, soccer, camp, and everything else!! OOOF
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ^^ So you are saying they keep you Busy??
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

curveyBBmom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20A245FC
    So I come home from a hard day's work yesterday and asked my 5 year old son, whose on summer vacation, how he's doing and he says "mommy, I just don't wanna be bothered now". Apparently, he had a hard day.

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Wow lol maybe he did lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    How about when you come home, and your 4 year old daughter is in the living room alone. You go in to see her, and she says, "Daddy, I need some alone time"!

curveyBBmom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20A245FC
    ^^Too funny.

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    my husband plays COD 4 and now our toddler thinks everything is a grenade and throws stuff around the house while he ducks for cover.. smh..

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    ^^you must get a kick out of that

i absolutely love when i come home from a streessful day at school and my daughter runs up to me with the biggest smile on her face, squealing, "hi mommy! i love you!" those hugs are the best.

and i love when she wakes me up in the morning...she lifts up my eyelid and giggles like crazy. she goes, "wate up mommy, wate uuuuuupp.....moming!" (she copies me how i wake her up (good morning baby, waaaaaake uuuup) hehe
    Last edited by Anela808; 07-28-2008 at 05:44 AM.

nny2k no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    20B57889
    Very cute stories,

We have a soon to be 2 yr old who talks from sun-up to sun-down and lights up the room when he's giggling and laughing

And my daughter is 10 and has me wrapped permanently around her little finger. She's a game voyeur which is fun as she enjoys watching my conquer all the games out there... won't let her watch GTA4 tho

Treasure your kids, they are the greatest blessing you will ever have!... yes even when they are driving you completely insane

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by nny2k View Post
    Treasure your kids, they are the greatest blessing you will ever have!... yes even when they are driving you completely insane
    Amen to that!!