Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

i like papa john's pizza. it is probably one of the better tasting pizza chains, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Re: Papa John's Pizza

Advertisement

i like papa john's pizza. it is probably one of the better tasting pizza chains, imho), but damn... $35 for a large specialty pizza + wings + breadsticks sounds like a total rip off to me. for that price, i'll take my butt to a nice local restaurant instead.

i've tried some of the local pizza offerings here (i've only lived in this town for a little over a year) and although they are quite tasty, they are also quite expensive. i love supporting local businesses, but only when financially feasible.

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

Chicago style, deep dish, is the ONLY way to go. None of this St. louis style thin crust crap. And what the heck is New York style pizza anyways? Never heard of it.

DaBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E4F2FD

I like Papa John's okay, but I'm biased, because I used to work for them. I like pizza anyway, so it's all a matter of semantics for me.

I only get Papa John's twice a year because they're so expensive. But for price and value, there's nothing like Hungry Howie's; the flavored crust is awesome!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Ewwww Hungry Howies pizza SUCKS!!! Only good thing IS their flavors on the crust...other than that I can't stand their pizza.

I go to Super Sardos http://www.sardospizza.com/ they're a family from Brooklynn, and their pizza is soooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Never had Papa Johns

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234