So there's a Nun on her way to the hospital to help the nurses, but ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Out of Gas

So there's a Nun on her way to the hospital to help the nurses, but while she's on the road her car runs out of gas! She lets it roll over to the side of the road, gets out and walks over to a gas station a couple of blocks away. Unfortunately, the gas station has no gas can, so she walked back to her car. She started looking for something to put gas in, and in the trunk found a bed pan. She took it over, got a gallon of gas in the bed pan, walked back to the car and started pouring the gas into the tank. A couple of guys passed by while she was pouring, and one said to the other: "If that car starts, I'm turning into a Catholic"

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    love it!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

mrstaccs no está en línea Stack level 3
    Same reaction here. That would be a site to. See though. ~via BB (

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Hilarious

That's a good one, Mark Stone. Thanks for the laugh

You appear to have a good sense of humour.
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks Mark, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!