Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes.. there is.. and now it just is a matte of making it bigger and ... Stackers' Lounge forum

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!

Re: Opie and Anthony Suspended for 30 days

Yes.. there is.. and now it just is a matte of making it bigger and making more people aware...

This is a start.

"Me fail English? That's unpossible."

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

And look what they made us do at work...

The following interactive training program is intended to test your knowledge of the FCC’s regulation of obscenity, indecency and profanity. Before taking the multiple-choice examination that follows, you will be asked to make a certification concerning the Policy Statement on Obscenity, Indecency and Profanity, which has been provided to you by management, and which explains the company’s policy on the broadcast of obscene, indecent and profane language or other program content. The Policy Statement includes a compendium of FCC decisions providing guidance on material that the FCC has found to be unlawful. All employees who are On-Air Talent are required to certify that they have read the Policy Statement, and that they understand it. Although all other employees are strongly urged to review the Policy Statement prior to taking the training, they are required simply to certify that they have received the Policy Statement and that they have either reviewed it or will review it as soon as possible.

The multiple-choice examination will appear in a new browser window. You may resize this window to fit your computer monitor by clicking/dragging on the corner of the window. If you answer some questions incorrectly at the beginning of the training, you are likely to see some questions repeated later, whether or not you have already given correct answers to these questions.

theriddler2k no está en línea Stack level 3

i hate talk radio.
    I don't know what I said, but I know what I think,
    and, well, I assume it's what I said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12