I was chillin in my living room watching TV, got a knock on the door ... Stackers' Lounge forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Once Upon A Time... (BB story, share yours)

Advertisement

I was chillin in my living room watching TV, got a knock on the door and there was the delivery guy with my blackberry 8700g. I was so excited... greatest feeling ever, carefully opening my package, and when I finally I got it out.. there was a big smile on my face. At first, I couldn't get it to work hahah, I put in my sim card and everything and it's still not working, I didn't know I had to turn on the Radio hahah.

Share your BB story...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Once Upon A Time... (BB story, share yours)

Once upon a time my friend went to the bathroom and put her BlackBerry on her lap. A few moments later she heard the worst "kerplunk" you could possibly hear. Her BB fell into the toilet!

ccr78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Yikes! Whenever i take my phone in the bathroom I male sure that it doesn't leave my pocket!

phungy no está en línea Stack level 2

Saw an 8100 ad in USA Today. 3 days later at a T-Mobile store, I walked out a happy camper.
    BB 8100 v.4.2.0.42 Unlocked
    Accs: 1GB MicroSD, BSE Total Body Skin, Seidio Rubberized Case, BT H500

PM me for NEW OEM BB Pearl battery doors!

brianlamar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BCE25

All of my friends have the treo 700p or the 650 with sprint. They hated the way my other blackberry looked (7100t). Now I bought the pearl and they can't stop looking at it with envy. To bad they cant get one. Sprint doesn't have a pearl. they've been asking questions like "when do you think sprint will get the new pearl"?!!! I love it...

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i went to a Cingular training session because they were giving a free BB 7130c to every manager that attended. I went. Sat thru a 3 hours of tortuous training session and slideshow before they even let you touch one. Then came the hands on part. Then I was in heaven.

God I love my job!

pearlberry27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I remember when... I had my Bluetooth in my ear and my 7105t in my left hand driving with my right (I looked at the caller I'd) and I yelled something through the Bluetooth and flung my arm out exasperatedlt and seconds later put the corner of my eye I see a 7105t bouncing on the ground and then a sharp ping noise through the headset... Not a good day... The sim survived though!