I guess I'm a bit excited as it'll give our school credibility, but I'm really ... Stackers' Lounge forum

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3

Obama is at my school tomorrow (9/16)

Advertisement

I guess I'm a bit excited as it'll give our school credibility, but I'm really annoyed that he and/or his staff decided to hold it from 7am-930am. I have lab at 8. While I'm not exactly a supporter I'm not against him, so I would attempt to get free tickets to see him if I could. It's also going to completely jack up parking and getting into the school. It just makes me wonder if they even thought about what they were doing. Waiting till the afternoon would avoid most of the problems.

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i guess we should just call it off huh?

Quote Originally Posted by nezsem View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i guess we should just call it off huh?
    Your sarcasm is noted, thanks for playing

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol what's so exciting about him come anyways? Just see it as a chance to do something evil as none of the teachers are not paying attention to any of the students!

Quote Originally Posted by nezsem View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol what's so exciting about him come anyways? Just see it as a chance to do something evil as none of the teachers are not paying attention to any of the students!
    Na that's not how our school works. He may be the next president, so he's a pretty important person. It'd be interesting to hear him talk at least. We're one of the leading research schools in alternative energy so he may attempt to talk about that, and then make an absolutely fool out of himself if he messes something up. Hopefully he doesn't try to talk much about that though.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by gorcorps View Post
    Na that's not how our school works. He may be the next president, so he's a pretty important person. It'd be interesting to hear him talk at least. We're one of the leading research schools in alternative energy so he may attempt to talk about that, and then make an absolutely fool out of himself if he messes something up. Hopefully he doesn't try to talk much about that though.

^^ So like most politicians he will attempt to teach you about something he knows very little or nothing about!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!