If I were the President of the United States, I would perform the following reforms. ... Stackers' Lounge forum

sseoo no está en línea Stack level 1

obama and smartphone

Advertisement

If I were the President of the United States, I would perform the following reforms.

First, fully withdraw our troops from Iraq,. I would command the soldiers to return home before Christmas. Their mothers and fathers are eagerly waiting for them to come back and to have the whole family share the Christmas dinner together again.

Second, I would concentrate on the financial crisis. The rich must help the poor. When the economic situation improves, wealthy enterprises and individuals would be compensated for their help under the supervision of the people and participation of the state. I hope that come next Christmas, everyone could enjoy a delicious turkey on their Christmas table.

Third, I would abolish irrational spending. Especially anything on Apple. Not only are the wage earners reluctant to buy products, but the students who don’t have so much money in the first place are going on Ebay and Lightinthebox to buy supercheap Chinese smart phones. If it was me, I would feel embarrassed. Since I cannot control the markets, I would just get rid of this and other dominating brands.

almedajohnson no está en línea Stack level 2

justinbarley no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sseoo View Post
    ... I would just get rid of this and other dominating brands.
    Ok, but then who's gonna pay you?
    You know? All the politicians should be like Nascar drivers - they should wear jackets with all the companies that pay for their companies so that you know who are you voting for ...

thaedoya no está en línea Stack level 1
    Obama should make clear decisions though.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for making me prematurely hungry for Christmas dinner.

I second your third notion. Well played
    My Phone: Nexus One
    Version: 2.3.7
    What I'm running now: CM7 Nightly latest build