If so, I would like to connect and I have a couple questions. I bought ... Stackers' Lounge forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Nintendo Wii Help Needed

Advertisement

If so, I would like to connect and I have a couple questions.

I bought a wireless GameCube Controller for me to be able to play my GC from my bed instead of sitting up in my chair for hours on end. I have since upgraded to the Wii.

After a LONG battle over the controller, wired sensor bar, tons of batteries, and a phone call to Nintendo support, I got it up and running simply by switching to a wireless portable sensor bar (my mom and 6 yr old niece want to play also).

Question 1: Can I use the same wireless controller that I used with the GC to play those games on the Wii? I have a few GC games that were not upgraded to newer versions for the Wii specifically but I can't sell them (they are part of my Sims addiction LOL)

Question 2: I have the old sensor bar on top of my television and I would like to remove it so I can use the wireless sensor. Is there a way to remove it? It has been there for nearly 2 years and I can't seem to remove it.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 08-31-2008 at 04:52 PM.

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm very confused by your question 2. The sensor bar is just the plastic black bar that plugs into the back of the Wii. I'm very confused about how you can't remove it.

Your gamecube controllers should work fine, there are gamecube ports on the Wii for this very reason.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    The sensor bar has adhesive tapes that mount it to the top of my TV. I can't remove the bar until I can get the adhesive loose. That's the issue.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Pry it off slowly!

SLOWLY

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ah, I see. Well do what kingry above said, and use some light rubbing alcohol to clean any residue from your TV after it's off.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Try using Dental floss to remove it. should do the trick