You know I have been dating off and on for six years now. Had about ... Stackers' Lounge forum

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

Nice Guys do always finish last and Romance is Dead

Advertisement

You know I have been dating off and on for six years now. Had about a three year stint of being married during that time but I am now convenced that nice guys really to finish last. Romance is dead!!! It always seems like women say they want romance and to be trearted a certain way but sooner or later, BAM.

OK, I just got burned, can you tell??

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Nice Guys do always finish last and Romance is Dead

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Sorry to hear that. I am female but I feel the same way sometimes. I have been single for almost 2 years myself. It isn't easy.

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF

Its not true.You just have to know yourself and really dig who you are then other people will see what you see in yourself.I got burned before..we all have but its just a part of life for some of us.I know its hard as hell at first but YOU WILL get through it!!

Peace......and Hold ya head up!!!
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

The more you look for it the less you get it ! just get yourserlf OK then things turn out OK

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Just think, you're that much closer to being with the person you're meant to be with; it'll all work out.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Love stinks, love stinks, yeah yeah.

love is a great thing, just a pity it makes you so silly when you get some

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Nice guys don't always finish last and there's still hope. You'll find the woman of your dreams and fall head over heals....

then you'll wonder why you ever doubted it!

Best of luck to you!

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hang in there although it seems like hard guys are in style, they are not the marrying type. Be patient and if you believe in a higher power, ask him or her to send you a help mate.

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

stick to your guns, be who you are.

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

Thumbs up Re: Nice Guys do always finish last and Romance is Dead

Just an Update for all of those who gave me an encouraging word.

About four months ago my son started playing cub league baseball.
    At the time, I was still married but it was defiantly on its way out.
    At his first practice, I needed to call my wife. I had accidentally left both of my cell phones at home. I walked up to a group of mothers and asked if I could borrow a phone. One mother turned around and handed me her phone. When she turned and looked at me, it was like time stopped for a second. That had only happened one other time in my life and I ended up being married to her for 15 years. Although it hit me what had just happened, I was still married so blew it off. We had only been married for six months but been together for two years.

I was the only single father in the group and ended sitting with the moms during the games and practices. I know it was wrong of me but I always enjoyed talking to the mom that handed me the phone that first day of practice. I always looked for her and whenever we talked, it would be like I had a small volt of electricity going through me.

Things finally got to the point that I had to leave my wife. My children from my first marriage were miserable due to how she was treating them.
    I made sure that this particular mom knew I had left my wife and was divorcing. A few weeks later I reactivated a profile I had from three years ago on Yahoo personals. I received a message on it that only said ‘Baseball dad?”My daughter also plays fast pitch softball and my soon to be ex-wife had sons that played baseball so who ever had sent this to me could have been from any of these teams.
    I answered her response but she didn’t tell me who she was. It hit me one day, what if this was the mom that I like so much? Every game and practice I would talk to her and sometimes I would think she is interested and sometimes not. I wanted to ask her out but if she said no, it would make the rest of the season a little uncomfortable. The night before the second to last game, I received another e-mail from her. Going to tomorrow’s game it said. Then it hit me that her first name was in the profile. So I looked at it again and her name was Karen. The next day I got to the game early and as soon as the mom’s got there I asked them what was her name…..Karen, they said. I felt like a child at Christmas day that just saw his new bike under the tree!So about half way through the game, I leaned over and smiled and said, yes, I am going to the game. She grinned and said, I knew you would figure it out soon.Because there were so many people around, I handed her my e-mail address and asked her to send me her number. She did and we talked. She was seeing someone but was about to end it. She said if I wanted to go out as friends in the mean time that would be nice. We went out for dinner two days later and we haven’t been apart since. She is everything I have always wanted and it is like god made us, just for each other. So just when I thought it would never be for me, it happened!!
    Again, everyone that gave me encouraging words.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Just be yourself... things will be OK. Never lose faith in YOU!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I enjoyed that story

Quote Originally Posted by kentrg
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I enjoyed that story
    Good things happen when you least expect them !

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

No they dont and no its not.

(just an update for you )