Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok, so I know no one is going to click on this thread..or maybe just ... Stackers' Lounge forum

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3

NFL Live/Miami Dolphins!

Advertisement

ok, so I know no one is going to click on this thread..or maybe just for a laugh to see what in the world anyone could possibly have to say about the dolphins.. (trust me, I understand), but i digress...

1. Is there any way in H**** I can watch the games on my Berry 8310 with out being a Sprint customer??

2. if you are a Dolphin Fan, how long do I have to stay one?? NO matter what huh?? LMAO! Good grief!

Ok, I will stay loyal, no matter what. Go Dolphins!! Win a Game! (Please win another game!)
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    I don't think you can watch the game on the NFL live. I tried last Sunday but the only thing I could find was play by play updates. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsubenvis no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah...I like to Dolphins. Do you have a good phins theme or anything like that?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Here's what I found hope this helps.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...archid=4093686

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    As far as I have seen and read all u can do is listen to live radio broadcast or watch game highlights. Maimi will be back in due time hang in there. I am a cowboys fan but have always followed and liked Maimi. Heck if not for Maimi my boys wouldn't have Zach lol.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by bsubenvis View Post
    Yeah...I like to Dolphins. Do you have a good phins theme or anything like that?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    i foound a nice dolphins theme on *********.com
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    As far as I have seen and read all u can do is listen to live radio broadcast or watch game highlights. Maimi will be back in due time hang in there. I am a cowboys fan but have always followed and liked Maimi. Heck if not for Maimi my boys wouldn't have Zach lol.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    you are right i just spoke to someone and they were like only with AT&T live tv can you watch a game. and on a 3G phone, that sucks, but yet another reason to get the BOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by pniko_07 View Post
    Here's what I found hope this helps.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...archid=4093686

thanks!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wsantos no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CE16BE

Dolphins?!?!?!?!

You have to be kidding?!?!? Who are the Dolphins?? Dolphin huh?? Dolphin who??
    You see they took our left overs.. Pennington cant throw a football to a whale!!
    LMAO!!!!
    JETS BABY!!!!!

Yeah, Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! I am still a loyal (Did I Say LOYAL) fan no matter what..win or loose. They will be back in a minute! Shoot! I am keeping Hope Alive!

wsantos no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CE16BE
    You go girl!!! stand stand up for M.I.A!!! LOL!!

Its gonna be hard to come back from a 1-15 football season.... You may be better off putting ya nickelz on the Jets... I think the Chargers are gonna run through them on Monday.. But hey like you, im a "LOYAL" Jetz Fan!! HA!!

OH YEA, YOU DID SAY "LOYAL"..........LOL!!

akosnitzky no está en línea Stack level 3
    I work walking distance from stadium. Jeesh....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    Yeah, Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! I am still a loyal (Did I Say LOYAL) fan no matter what..win or loose. They will be back in a minute! Shoot! I am keeping Hope Alive!
    You tell them how it is blue a true fan is there for it all. Just under 20 yrs ago my Dallas Cowboys went 1 and 15 only winning a game against the Redskins. Within the next 8 years they had three super bowl rings. Never give up and alway believe and in time you get what you wait for.

Go Dolphins!!!! They spanking the dust off NE!! NE fans looking around the stadium at each other like WTH?? LMAO!!At NE home!!! Never under estimate the underdog!!!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by bluefairy1971; 09-21-2008 at 10:27 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    Go Dolphins!!!! They spanking the dust off NE!! NE fans lloking around the stadium at each other like WTH?? LMAO!!At NE home!!! Never ubder estimate the underdog!!!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    gotta love it. WTG Maimi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast