Well as some of you may have noticed, classic-chick.net hasn't been working for quite some ... Stackers' Lounge forum

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

New site

Advertisement

Well as some of you may have noticed, classic-chick.net hasn't been working for quite some time. Yesterday I decided to stop procrastinating and get a new one... I could have kept my same name (it's still registered to me until Feb '08), but I decided to start over completely.

I lost all of my old files and layouts (I used to create layouts for people/companies and all of that is gone now). All of my pictures, SQL database, etc is now GONE. I am truly upset about this but I guess there is nothing left to do. :'(

So anyway, I threw something together in my lunch break at work today... let me know what you think of it. It's still a work in progress so of course none of the links work yet. This is what I've done in 1 hour's time. I miss my files...

http://e-lusively.com
    /~*brooke

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: New site

Looks good so far

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

brooke...you didn't have a mirror or backup of your files/site/directories? maybe on your harddrive?

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Looking good so far... Sorry about the files lost.. that is bad. My host went down last year... Shared server fried.. wow.. thank god I backed up...
    kre8berry

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

so far so good

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu
    Where is the link to the nudes?
    Uh uh, naughty naughty...

Brooke, looks good so far.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Man that really sucks that you lost all your files Brooke, but the new site is looking really good so far!

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

So far so good!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kaie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e1ab2a

i personally visit the "linkies" section daily.

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by Akakios
    Hey Brooke, just out of curiousity, what made you decide to create a web site for yourself? What's your goal with/for it?

I guess the reason I ask is because I was thinkin of creating one for my photography/art and personal interests. I just never got around to doing it and then began to wonder who would view it and where I would want it to go!
    Some of my friends have myspace sites and I often wonder why they have what they have on it and who their target audience is. Knowing my friends, I wonder what made them create those sites in the first place. I never thought them to be the type that would post personal info on the net like they are. They have always been pretty guarded with everything personal and now they hang it out there for the world to see! Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not how they use to be when we were young..er! hehe

Just curious!

E
    Well I've had it since 2002... I just changed the domain name, that's all. It was originally like a blog, photography, and art site. I also created layouts and hosted people on it. It was more of a "cutesy" approach to my design site (which I no longer have). This was just something personal for fun, but I lost everything in the move because I didn't have it saved. I'm thinking there's a usb drive somewhere with a lot of the stuff on it, and I'm looking to find it.
    /~*brooke

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by brooke03
    Well as some of you may have noticed, classic-chick.net hasn't been working for quite some time. Yesterday I decided to stop procrastinating and get a new one... I could have kept my same name (it's still registered to me until Feb '08), but I decided to start over completely.

I lost all of my old files and layouts (I used to create layouts for people/companies and all of that is gone now). All of my pictures, SQL database, etc is now GONE. I am truly upset about this but I guess there is nothing left to do. :'(

So anyway, I threw something together in my lunch break at work today... let me know what you think of it. It's still a work in progress so of course none of the links work yet. This is what I've done in 1 hour's time. I miss my files...

http://e-lusively.com
    Good luck Brooke ! do you still think all UK citizens are a bunch of W$Ł&%S ??

theriddler2k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EADE14

nice! i like you cityscape picture.

tr2k
    I don't know what I said, but I know what I think,
    and, well, I assume it's what I said.