Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are we actually suppose to be taking these pictures or just googling them because I'm ... Stackers' Lounge forum

reyno2ac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244ed125

Advertisement

Are we actually suppose to be taking these pictures or just googling them because I'm getting alot of google pictures...

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my pin needs updated!!! Its now 24253D0C. I can't wait! I'll be adding pins when I get back to a pc... Too dangerous while driving

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    welcome back jbean, look for my request adding you now.

Also the whole point of making this fun and a scavenger hunt is to take a picture of the object WITH you BB camera...not just googling it. Come on now, where is the fun in that?
    I sent out like 30 tags last night and for what I wanted back I told several to use their imagination and surprise me...I got back REAL pictures, not googled ones.
    lets step it up and get those pictures going. glad to see many of you are having fun with this.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post

Also the whole point of making this fun and a scavenger hunt is to take a picture of the object WITH you BB camera...not just googling it. Come on now, where is the fun in that?
    I sent out like 30 tags last night and for what I wanted back I told several to use their imagination and surprise me...I got back REAL pictures, not googled ones.
    lets step it up and get those pictures going. glad to see many of you are having fun with this.
    a way to keep from getting google pictures is to not request something super impossible or something super specific... try things like something fuzzy or something warm... its a lot more interesting that way!!!

PS monica... i never got your request
    All's Fair in Love and TAGGING!!!

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    aye themed requests are always best, especially those that can be interpreted in multiple ways.

someone requested ZOMBIE from me this morning... i'm still working on my make up

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    yesterday I sadi I wanted to see gummie bears and the person said "cartoon or candy" I told them that when someone leaves it open like that, use your imagination. I got back a picture of little gummie bears marching in and out of a bowl!! How cool was that?! Props to whoever that was again...FUN TIMES
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    That was me!!! Haha!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    244ed125
    This is fun! I just feel like I haven't gotten many requests for pictures.

I have a really hard time keeping track of who I've requested a picture from already too...

PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    i leave my conversations with people i've requested open... but i'm not getting many responses!!!! And the way we played before it was

A sends a picture to B and requests something from them, B sends a picture of the requested thing to A and then to C., requesting a different item from C. That way it isn't the same two people playing back and forth all day... though you can do that as well!!!
    All's Fair in Love and TAGGING!!!

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916 View Post
    i leave my conversations with people i've requested open... but i'm not getting many responses!!!! And the way we played before it was

A sends a picture to B and requests something from them, B sends a picture of the requested thing to A and then to C., requesting a different item from C. That way it isn't the same two people playing back and forth all day... though you can do that as well!!!
    and that's the best way to do it that way the person tagging (requesting a photo) gets to see what the other person shot.

PIN/ID
    244ed125
    Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916 View Post

I'm leaving mine open too. I just delete them after a couple days because I got no response...

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I leave all mine open with the ones who I have requested something from, that way I know who I am waiting for and who I have sent ones to so the same ppl arent getting all the tags. Trying to be fair.
    And at first I was confused on the original rules a bit, thats why I modified it...but I totally get it now (yeah I'm slow ) and it makes sense..sorry to hear that some arent getting tagged, I have to get @ photos back to reyno..sorry for the delay. but I have been getting quite a few back!
    cmon ppl spred the love, if you dont wanna play then let me know, otherwise get out there and tag tag tag...

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    sometimes it takes me a few hours to get a shot... depends on how busy during the day i am

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    Go ahead and add me on the list. I think this is a great use of the BB messenger. Maybe we should make a second list or put a star next to the people who have actually took part in this so we aren't wasting our time?

PIN: 242eb22d

Shoot me some requests so I can get started!

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    will add you. working on another version too . Not giving out ANY details via pinstack, to find out you'll have to pin/pm me. nuff said

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast