Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm looking at the new layout for the first time. I'm on my BB and ... Stackers' Lounge forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    ask me

I'm looking at the new layout for the first time. I'm on my BB and it took me a few minutes to figure out what to do. Ima check this out on my laptop tonight. So far I am liking it. Sweet job Hayden.

And yes Boomer, it is being assimilated. Lol.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    After playing around on the mobile version a little I do like it, but I'm kind of there with Best on the ease of navigation. Like I said before, it looks amazing and I do like all of the extra's like being able to see how many people have viewed my threads, how many posts I have, trust leve, etc. Like with anything, change just takes some getting used to. It looks great, and not so generic now. So all in all, amazing job Hayden!
    Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today-James Dean

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    ask me

Thumbs down

I usually peruse the forums from my BB, and I hate the new format. I had to login with my laptop because I still could not enter a pw using my phone! There should be an option to keep the old format for those who wish.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    It's been a while and I still HATE the inability to edit my PS posts with Bold, Italic, Underline and Smilies....feelin' deprived.....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12