I recently wrote an exclusive article for Straight To The Bar and it is now ... Stackers' Lounge forum

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Thumbs up New Article On "Straight To The Bar.com"- The History and Future of Standar

Advertisement

I recently wrote an exclusive article for Straight To The Bar and it is now available.

Here is an excerpt from my article titled: "The History and Future of Standard"

Arthur Saxon

"When I think of strength and someone who is fit I do not think of someone who goes out and runs long distances. Now that may be a matter of opinion, but surely I am not alone in this thinking. Where people got the idea that running for long distances is actually good for the body I have no idea....

...People of today are not pillars of strength by any means and I don’t care if you can toss kegs over a wall or drag a train a few feet on its tracks. That says nothing about Warrior Strength to me. Of course those folks are strong, but they do not possess the kind of true strength of men such as Milo, Arthur Saxon (pictured above), Sig Klien, and Eugen Sandow."

Look back for inspiration and forward for results. You will love this read.

Follow the link to read the rest of the article: The History and Future of Standard

When you are done please comment to tell me what you thought.
    Thanks

-Bob Garon II
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    How interesting, I just set up a weider pro home gym in my garage last night, been spending most of this morning working on a routine lol.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    How interesting, I just set up a weider pro home gym in my garage last night, been spending most of this morning working on a routine lol.
    Very cool! Any questions you have just let me know.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook