Ok stackers please give some suggestions my brother wants to switch from sprint and his ... Stackers' Lounge forum

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4

need to switch from sprint

Ok stackers please give some suggestions my brother wants to switch from sprint and his boring phone that drops calls and get a blackberry probably with verizon. Is there a way he could talk his way out of the contract with out having to pay the 300 dollars. Of course then he would become a member of pinstack oh him and his wife pay 175 per month for there regular phones. Any suggestions thanks in advanced
    ~via smartphone

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have good service with ATT most days. I know with sprint if you move out of coverage they will let you out sometimes . .

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

netsniper no está en línea Stack level 1
    Good luck trying to get sprint to let you out of contract without paying.

Next to impossible.

If he were to move to an area that sprint has poor/no coverage in, then they would let him out no charge

Btw I was a long time sprint user, just changed to verizon last week. Best decision I've ever made. Hands down verizon is the best service I've ever had. It amazes me how much better verizon is, and how much quicker the web is
    ~via smartphone

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I haven't heard anything good about Sprint. I've had Verizon and was happy with them. I'm currently in T-Mobile and I'm very happy with them. I like the customer service and the plans.