Ok here's what's going on I need help I'm trying 2 figure who wrote this ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello

need help with theses lyrics

Advertisement

Ok here's what's going on I need help I'm trying 2 figure who wrote this song and all I have 2 go by r lyrics so if u reconize it help me out thx here it is.

The evidence was there for you to point the finger,A momentary lapse cast me into oblivion.Am I wasting all this timeJust trying to find the world in your eyes?I've been holding back myselfBut I'm closer to the edge.Dusk approaches, I'm standing in the city light.Am I here in vain?Did you not hear a word I saidWhen I asked you, I begged you, to just please let me through.I have falllen now, will you pick me up again?In the face of my failures,I just want you to hear these words.Forget the obvious mistakes so I can breatheLet me offer you all that I can giveDon't shut me out againI'll shake but I will standI'm slipping constantlyI'm falling off the endAm I here in vain?Did you not hear a word I saidWhen I asked you, I begged you, to just please let me through.I have falllen now, will you pick me up again?In the face of my failures,I just want you to hear these words.Am I here in vain?Did you not hear a word I saidWhen I asked you, I begged you, to just please let me through.I have falllen now, will you pick me up again?In the face of my failures,I just want you to hear these words.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    In Vain by Under the Flood

(Did a search and this is what I found)