Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just got to talk to hubby, he informed me he has been flown off ... Stackers' Lounge forum

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

Need good thoughts guys

Advertisement

I just got to talk to hubby, he informed me he has been flown off his base for the first time for an emergancy mission. im flippin out. I know there are soooo many people who are always going to and from bases but the way I have stayed sane this last year was knowing my husband was always on his base, safe and never left. That was my comfort, now all i can think of is what if something happens on the way back. Im sitting here bawled up in tears cause i think i just lost my last ounce of sanity....
    I'm a Pirate Ninja !

PIN: 24082565

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Need good thoughts guys

What does your HB do, (job in the Army) and where is he stationed?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Sometimes email isn't a good thing. When my ex-gf was deployed, I would get nervous any time news came out of Fallujah and I didn't hear from her within a day or so. When my Dad was in the Service, my Mom was lucky to get a letter a week from him.

So I feel for what you're going through.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

OMG... my prayers are with you and your husband armywife...

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

He is highly trained and he will do fine. Most our soldiers aren't getting killed on missions like that; they are getting killed by IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices).

I've been to the Sand Box, I know what he's doing, where he's been and what he's up against. He will do great and make you proud!

I will keep you both in my prayers.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Yeah, what he said. And twice on Sunday.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

My thoughts and prayers go out to your husband on his safe return to base.

I can't imagine how hard this must be for you, I've had several friends over there and it drove me crazy when the would go on a mission...but they were just friends, not my hiaband. I feel for you, I wish we could all just come over and cheer you up, if only it were that easy lol.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Dear God,
    I know I don't deserve the floor. I know I complain more than I thank. I know I damn more than I bless. I know I ask for myself more than I ask for others. But this is different. Tonight I pray for others, and with others. Tonight we stand around our men and women in uniform. We pray for their protection. We pray for their safety. We pray for clarity of thought and conviction and wisdom. We pray the people they protect are touched in the heart. We pray that those hearts change minds. We pray that peace spreads through that land like a fever. We pray for an end to this conflict so that our fathers, and mothers, sisters, brothers, sons, and daughters can come home to us. We pray for those that are at home now. We pray they have peace. We surround them so they may feel your love and patience. We pray you will fill them with confidence and serenity. We pray for our leaders, that they make sound decisions. We thank you, for you have said whenever two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Amen
    Last edited by synik103; 08-09-2007 at 01:08 AM.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

My thoughts are with your husband, you, and your family. Just remember, he is not alone. His brother in arms are there with him. Beleive you me, when you're in that setting with a group of guys, everyone has each other's back.

He's in good hands.
    Russcrypto

Welcome to the Stacks!

New to BlackBerry or Pinstack? Please Read:

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Click here to email me.

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

My thoughts, kind words and prayer to you and yours...be strong always.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

Hang in there usaw. Hubby needs you to be strong on the home front. My thoughts and prayers with you and all involved.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

He will be fine.. Army is taking good care of him, im sure.. Hooah!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

He will be fine girl, hang in there...my thoughts and prayers are with you. He will be home
    safe, coming home to you very soon. BB if you need to talk.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Specs no está en línea Stack level 5

Well I may be far distant from you and your man but I can only send my very sincere best wishes for his safe and speedy return. All of the people who are unselfish enough to work for the benefit of others are heroes and very rare indeed. Be proud, be safe, be happy, we should all be grateful.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Everything will be okay. Been there done that when I was 20. I can't say I know what your going through since I just had my parents and brothers. But I can tell you he is safe. The people he is with are also family they look out for each other and jump in harms way at any given moment for their "brothers". You should be happy and proud of the sacrifices your husband and YOU are making. If it were not for people like you I would hate to think what kind of place this would be. My prayers are with you godspeed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast