Got a 360 for Christmas with call of duty 5, project gotham racing 3 and ... Stackers' Lounge forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Question I need a good 2 player xbox 360 game.

Advertisement

Got a 360 for Christmas with call of duty 5, project gotham racing 3 and sega tennis (blah). My wife doesn't like any of these games. I am looking for a good multiplayer game. I am wanting co-op. She likes games like the old spongebob games. A game where both of us can walk around and hack and slash together. Nothing too hard though.

We bought fuzion frenzy 2 for her and it sucks. Lol

Please help!
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Try gears of war 2. Good co op, split screen play, with a solid multiplayer. My wife and I love it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tried that. Borrowed gears 1 from a friend. Needs to be something easy to play. She isn't a big gamer.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    try going on live and looking at the xbox live arcade. Pirate vs Ninjas Dodgeball is FUN

I don't have live yet. I'm poor. Lol my friend does have castle crashers and she loves that, but we played it too much. Beat it twice.

PIN/ID
    stack
    Your wife may like games like kung fu panda, the Simpson's Game, and shark tales. I have seen my wife get completely HOOKED on those games. Lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ya. Those are the kinds of games she likes. Its hard finding a good 2 player game that is easy to play.

PIN/ID
    stack
    I have 2 games that would be good for you two to play, Legos star wars and lego batman. Easy enough for your wife to play but challenging enough to keep your interest. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

We played an old lego star wars, but she didn't like it too much. I will rent the Batman one and see if she likes it.

Headhunter1975 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, well for starters you should get something cool like Rainbow 6 Las Vegas for yourself. For the wife, mine loves all the downloadable arcade games. They are rather cheap too. Mine's a big fan of Tetris. Another that she'd love (I don't care for) would dance dance revolution. Or something you might both enjoy would be Guitar hero. PM me, if you want, and I can add you to my friends list on live. Oh, I'd recomment Guitar Hero World tour, hit me up later, and I can explain why.

I don't have live yet, but I have a two day subscription I will use soon. I have call of duty 5 and project gotham racing for myself. I am fine on games lol I will pm you.

mdh00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I recommend Guitar Hero as well. A little costly to get two guitar controllers though. Look at a GameStop and you may be able to find some used ones to cut down on the price.

s00per_n00b no está en línea Stack level 1
    Maybe you should try something like Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It is simple enough to play, (like lego games) but have rpg elements. My fiance likes those kinds of games.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I don't like guitar hero an neither does she. We think its stupid. Lol I borrowed ultimate alliance from a friend and she does like it. Funny how its so hard to find a good multiplayer xbox game that is easy to play.