Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thank you Stacey....he meant so very much to me and my family so its been ... Stackers' Lounge forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: My dog passed away tonight

Advertisement

Thank you Stacey....he meant so very much to me and my family so its been really difficult today
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

So sorry. Good luck

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brnangl528 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

I am so sorry... I lost my dog of 16years a month ago and it's not easy. Time and memories are the only thing that help. Anytime you need a smile, I'd like to help
    Love my addiction :)

Thank you both. Today has just sucked beyond belief. Cleanin the backyard today I just broke down as I was picking up after his waste for the last time. I just cant believe he is gone. I am utterly exhausted from all the breakdowns I have been having, but I guess its a good thing though. In a way its my last and final gift I can give to him and he deserves every last drop I have in me. Also listening to the Titanic soundtrack all day on my iPod set to repeat nonstop...probably did not aid my recovery too well either lol!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my prayers are also with you I know how hard it can be to lose a pet

swbtsboy no está en línea Stack level 3

Hey lovin2act. How are you doing today? I hope today was a bit easier for you.

Hey swbtsboy thanks for asking. Its tough goin but its goin. I can talk about it better now without losin my composure, but each day comin home to my place.....its just heartbreaking still with his little area empty. I sat in the backyard for a while today just visualizing him with me still. I am eating again and have been able to laugh with friends as well.....its more of when I am alone and here at the house when it all floods into me. I have the blanket he passed away on and I just hold it when I go to sleep at night. His scent is still on it and I wish there was a way to keep it on there forever. Home is a little less sweet without my boy here.

You'll be in my heart (R.I.P. 1995-01/09/2008 8:12pm)

iDerek no está en línea Stack level 1

Sorry to hear of your loss.

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3

hey man i am really sorry for your loss, it's tough loosing a family member, nice looking dog bro, bet you had some good times !!!
    Cheers
    BiggDaddy
    my thumbs hurt.......

Thanks guys....yeah we definitely had some times that will never leave my heart or thoughts. I spent a good part of the day today makin a memorial of him here with pics I blew up and framed so that he is always remembered. I hung his collar and tags on the door leading out to the garage so that each time I go out there I can tell him I love him. He was one of those once in a lifetime kinda dogs that you never really stop grieving for. But I feel much better today and am not so down anymore....just grateful to have been blessed with the life and time he gave so loyally to me.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Adorable dog, sorry for your loss. I have three dogs myself and I wish I will never experience this. Stay strong.

Thx flash...may yours have long and healthy lives as well!

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask

I hope things are getting a little easier..
    Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,
    Your eyes they penetrate me,
    (Your answer's always 'maybe')
    That's when I got up and left.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Your dog was the cutiest!... and I am soo sorry lovin2act. That is just awful . My dog is about 13 now and getting pretty old. It's really sad, because they become so much apart of your family. I hope things get better for you soon.
    ~Lauren

Things a easier (Sadie) yes but yesterday was tough bein the one week mark of when he passed. I am just stayinn as busy as possible to keep myself from dwelling too much now. I know I did the very best anyone could have for him.

Thank you (lauren). It was so much worse than I thought it would be for me that night. I just lost it completely. I pray you will have many wonderful times yet with your little one, they are absolute gifts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast