So, here's the story: Everyday, our tills have to have $150. My AM is claiming ... Stackers' Lounge forum

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

My Assistant Manager is tring to get me fired

Advertisement

So, here's the story:

Everyday, our tills have to have $150. My AM is claiming that I only had $130. But when I counted it and had a co-worker counted it, it was $150. Yet my AM is claiming that I put the 20 in sometime today....which is a load of crap, because I've been around the rest of my team and there are camera's. SOMEBODY would have seen me put 20 bucks in my drawer.

.......I need a new job!
    Cingular is now the new at&t

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Re: My Assistant Manager is tring to get me fired

Dude I was ordering food for the team one night , and we were a group of 10, each person came to me with their money, ans whatever they wanted from the menu, so I had to add all the orders and all the money , add a tip and deliv charge for the driver. this girl came to me and hand me over her order and told me that she was going to give me her dough in a few. i ordered the food , and then I asked her where was the money , she started screaming @ me in the middle of the frigging office. brother let me tell you that was the last time I ever placed an order never again it was a frigging disaster

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by GBallew
    So, here's the story:

Everyday, our tills have to have $150. My AM is claiming that I only had $130. But when I counted it and had a co-worker counted it, it was $150. Yet my AM is claiming that I put the 20 in sometime today....which is a load of crap, because I've been around the rest of my team and there are camera's. SOMEBODY would have seen me put 20 bucks in my drawer.

.......I need a new job!
    I agree with the new job part, but for the AM. Last time I checked, Cash is pretty effin hard to prove movement into or out of, thus the need for the cameras. If your drawer balanced, end of story.

What a Tard Bucket.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Agreed on the tard bucket. I've been working here for 8 months, he's been here for 2. I had never been written up till he got there. I don't know why, but he does have it in for me. I had been playing with the idea of getting a better paying job, but I'm going to seriously start looking.

To make this even better, the co-worker I had count it too, worked at a bank for 4 years, so I KNOW that he can count money!

...Stupid Assistant Managers
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Tell HIS boss what really happend.

PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

I'm going to. And as I said, I know the manager on a personal level. I knew her before I worked for the company. I think my AM's problem is that he was the Store Manager at Magnolia HiFi for 11 years, and now that he's not in complete control here, he feels he needs to use whatever power he has to his fullest...

...ugh
    Cingular is now the new at&t

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Sounds like a power tripping loser. I have a guy like that working under me right now, and I am glad when someone brings things like this to my attention. Don't think something will come of this right away, but if you tell his boss she will most likely start keepping a close eye on him. Keep your head up and good luck.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Quote Originally Posted by Natox
    Dude I was ordering food for the team one night , and we were a group of 10, each person came to me with their money, ans whatever they wanted from the menu, so I had to add all the orders and all the money , add a tip and deliv charge for the driver. this girl came to me and hand me over her order and told me that she was going to give me her dough in a few. i ordered the food , and then I asked her where was the money , she started screaming @ me in the middle of the frigging office. brother let me tell you that was the last time I ever placed an order never again it was a frigging disaster

Geeshh man, never again should you order for the team. Or charge everything, and show them the receipt.

Last time we went out, i did not know that they charge you for RANCH (not sure if it was hooters lol) so i ended up paying for like 7 Ranch for 2 bucks. They said they gave me money for it, but it was friggin short! lol

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Quit skimming from the tills and you won't have that problem...lol. Just kidding. A job is just that...a job. Find another one and move on. Don't let a job define your happiness or make you that miserable. Life is too short and we aren't promised tomorrow.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I don't really tolerate violence, but you can try punching him in the face once. Send a message, it will make you feel good and he will def stop messing with you