How this one? Driving 100+ listening to (your choice of music) eating pizza (combo), talking ... Stackers' Lounge forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Multi tasking on the road

Advertisement

How this one?

Driving 100+ listening to (your choice of music) eating pizza (combo), talking on the radio, in the middle of a phone call (bluetooth) (the women of my dreams) drinking a pepsi (cuz i can't have other at the moment) and writing down where u are going, all the while explaining to the passenger why u are the way u are.
    (who by the way thinks your NUTS)

hahaha

it's called getting busy and working with everything you have.
    O? the rest of the pizza sets in the back seat for those who want to be a part of the process.

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: Multi tasking on the road

Now that is truly excellent.. so far I've only been able to do about half that, but on the bright side, my passenger knew why i was the way i was so all I had to do was try not to scare the crap outta her while i was playing with the remote to the XM.. hmmm .. So what was I doing??

Driving 85 (in 45)
    Talking on BB Phone via BTH to TMO
    Talking on Cingular Phone to man of dreams
    Tuning XM satellite radio to XMLM
    Drinking Diet Coke
    Munching on Power Bar (no messy foods allowed in my truck)
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

pearlberry27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~haha did one just now, slightly wet road in a civic that weighs nothing, girlfriend in passenger seat talking to me about how I'm driving to slow which is due to me sending a pin message telling a friend to drive safe in the rain (driving a v8 trans am which isn't a choice of mine for rain driving) when I look up to some *** hole who just cut me off and slammed his breaks at a stoplight (ford f350 stopped on a dime) so I applied some pressure to my foot break while pressing send then dropping the pearl safely in my lap to apply pressure to my hand break due to my car not stopping quickly enough, picking the phone back up to look at the new pin message saying that I was more likely to crash than him due to my nasty habit of driving and using the bberry... *** holes...

Ps... Girlfriend is pissed, I'm just glad the front end of my car sits so much lower than the bottom of his lifted truck, my headlights definately wher inches from his frame

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedBerry
    Now that is truly excellent.. so far I've only been able to do about half that, but on the bright side, my passenger knew why i was the way i was so all I had to do was try not to scare the crap outta her while i was playing with the remote to the XM.. hmmm .. So what was I doing??

Driving 85 (in 45)
    Talking on BB Phone via BTH to TMO
    Talking on Cingular Phone to man of dreams
    Tuning XM satellite radio to XMLM
    Drinking Diet Coke
    Munching on Power Bar (no messy foods allowed in my truck)

AND putting on mascara