Okay, so i decided today I am going to pressure wash my deck. In a ... Stackers' Lounge forum

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Ms Pearl meet Mr Pressure Washer

Advertisement

Okay, so i decided today I am going to pressure wash my deck. In a fit of unnatural forward thinking I take my Pearl out of the Seidio holster and put it in the leather pouch it came with so as not to get it wet. Well, halfway through th project I turned to the left and my Pearl fell of my belt directly in to the 1800 psi stream aimed at my deck.

Whoosh!! Man you should have seen that thing fly. And me too. My two main thoughts: get this thing dry as soon as possible and keep my neighbors dog (I have no idea what it's real name is, I call him Fang")
    from using it as a chew toy.

The good news is Fang was occupied with some sort of small woodland creature that wandered a little too far from home, and the pouch seriously reduced my Pearls exposure to the point that all I really had to do was wipe it off.

Sometime you're the windshield ...

Re: Ms Pearl meet Mr Pressure Washer

Say sorry?, Hell I kissed her. I even promised I'd think seriously about sharing a bed with her.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

LOL!! I got a good laugh. Glad everything is DRY and working. I know about those little rushes of adrenaline when my pearl is in danger. Kind of like spidy sense whenever spiderman senses danger around. Like when my pearl slips from my hands I totally freak, yet I always manager to some how catch it. I guess I'm my pearls own superhero.

Now Dafodyll, what kind of man would I be, after having such a long relationship with another PDA, just hopping into bed with my Pearl .

In my best, pick any overly sincere actor that has EVER appeared in a Lifetime movie voice.

I'm trying to build something real here. A love, based, not on lies and deception, but on trust, honesty, and mutual respect.

Just writing that made me want to hurl a little bit

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thats sad that you dont sleep with your BB, shame on you!

delana0608 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241314A7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Lol! What a great ending to a scary story.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i sleep with my blackberries every night. its great they never get jelous of one another. there both proud and help me. lol