I'm in the market for a new MP3 - Looked at the ZUNE (which I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Mp3 Player(s)

Advertisement

I'm in the market for a new MP3 - Looked at the ZUNE (which I LOVE), but I have yet to find a reasonable amount of accessories...Am, of course, considering the iPod Classic and have used iPods for years without issue - Just wondering if there are some other alternatives when choosing a player...Ones that will work with my iTunes library somehow...Just thought I would try somethin diferent - Have seen some of the iRiver/Creative/Archos models but most seem to have limited GB capacities - I need at least 80GB (Bassman - Sure you can appreciate this)...Suggestions?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Is there anything else besides the iPod Classic that has as much as 80gb?

There isn't enough time in the day to transfer my CD collection to mp3s and get it on the iPod.

This oughta be of interest to you, terp.

Thanks RoGro...

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you want a slightly more video focused device the new Archos came out recently. Here's a review:
    http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archi...s-5-review.php

Personally I love iriver, but they've shifted focus to flash devices only. All of their HDD offerings are very behind the times now and you can't even buy them new anywhere.

The Zune is a great device, 80 or 120GB - But I'll be honest, I canno find one anywhere. and when I can find the 120GB, there are NO accessories available. It's way too hard - I ended up with a 120GB iPod.

Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    The Zune is a great device, 80 or 120GB - But I'll be honest, I canno find one anywhere. and when I can find the 120GB, there are NO accessories available. It's way too hard - I ended up with a 120GB iPod.
    I have an 80gb iPod. It's really a cool, solid device. Now I just need to find the time to burn all my CDs to mp3s to get 'em on the iPod, and when the 32gb SDHC cards become available, move 'em to my BlackBerry!