Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Cliches from TV and movies. A couple of mine: FNG: Hey, [main character ... Stackers' Lounge forum

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Movie and TV Cliches

Advertisement

Your favorite Cliches from TV and movies.

A couple of mine:

FNG: Hey, [main character in the war movie], let me show you a picture of the girl waiting back home for me. We just got married!/She just had our son, and I've never seen him/Can't wait to get back home to the world to get married...

FNG is dead within the next 30 seconds

Star Trek cliche:
    4 of the Enterprise crew are going down to the planet. 1 always dies. The team will be Captain Kirk, Bones, Spock, and Ensign Smith. I wonder who gets killed?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Movie and TV Cliches

LOL......heres one....present in almost every horror movie!

- Lights go out. Sounds like someone is down stairs!

- We say don't go down!

- And what happens .....they slowly creep down the stairs and say " anybody there"! After being chased by a guy with a long knife a chainsaw and samurai sword who has been shot forty times but still manages to get into the house!

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

And the one doing the searching is always the hottest girl in the movie, and somehow she's only wearing her underwear! Woo Hoo! Okay, new thread coming right now!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

The cop who's about to retire, but has one last crime to solve. He never makes it. His younger partner often totals a police cruiser and is threatened with suspension. He makes it.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

In horror or suspense movies, cell phones have everlasting battery power until they need it for a phone call, receive important information, etc.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

The "Lethal Weapon" effect.

The minority partner will somehow be the most clumsy, worst shooting, biggest bullet catching half of the partnership with the hunky, People Magazine "Sexiest Man of the Year" star of the movie.

Not only will his house, car, and dog get blown up, but he won't be able to hit water falling out of a boat with his gun until the end of the movie. After his partner has been shot 17 times and still somehow miraculously survives.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Even worse...

When the hawt chick runs UP the stairs in a horror movie when being chased by the bad guy... WTF... the front door would be the smartest exit... no?!

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu

Star Trek cliche:
    4 of the Enterprise crew are going down to the planet. 1 always dies. The team will be Captain Kirk, Bones, Spock, and Ensign Smith. I wonder who gets killed?
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

That's great and so very true!

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

BADF: Brother Always Dies First. Black guys tend to be the first one to die.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

The moment in a Bond movie when the villain pauses, before subjecting 007 to a painful death, to explain his plans for world domination.

Women desperately attempting to run away from murderers only to find themselves tripping over at the worst possible time

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

The good guy and bad guy are shooting at each other from 20 feet away with semi-automatic weapons and can't hit the broad side of a barn. With endless supplies of ammunition and yet somehow never reloading.

At the end of the movie as the bad guy is about to make his dramatic getaway, our hero takes him out with a single shot between the eyes from 100 yards with a pistol.

People can never get the right key, get into the key hole or drop the key when being chased.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

You know you're about to be killed in a movie when:

1. You show a picture of your sweetie to the main character.

2. When you hear a strange noise in a dark room, after you know there is a murderer on the loose, you still go into the dark room to see what made the noise.

3. Your character is "the partner"

4. You open a letter from home in the foxhole, and find out your wife just had your first baby.

5. You're on an island full of dinosaurs.

6. You're standing next to the main character when the shooting starts.

7. You've just told everyone that you can't wait to retire and go fishing in Montana. In 2 days.

8. You look up.

Doors to houses and cars are never locked, unless there is tension involved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast