Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pardon me. Won't happen again. I'm deleting the post. ib4tl... Stackers' Lounge forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Michael Vick accepts plea agreement

Advertisement

Pardon me. Won't happen again. I'm deleting the post.

ib4tl
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Quote Originally Posted by NOID
    LOL whats so strange about it? If people will flip and testify against the Mob and or other powerful people in one way or another. Why wouldnt they flip and testify about there dog fighting scum bag friend. Who is he? Just another wanna be thug who got out of the ghetto with a ball. Without his homies or a gun whats he gonna do? So why wouldnt they rat him out.

This maybe out of line but IMO I hope someone bashes his head and body off the ground or wall while he is in prison just like he did to a couple of his dogs

Making a joke out of animal abuse isnt funny.
    I'm sure he never chose to live in the ghetto when he was growing up. I guess you think that people should just be content with the fact that they have to live there and not try to use sports, academics, arts, music or other talents to get themselves out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

NOID no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2423EC62

Good for him he got out but then what's he do with his money and talent? Fu@ks it off.

Like Mike Ness says "you can take the boy out the white trash but you can't take the white trash out of the boy"

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Yeesh. Theres a reason why these posts don't last in the Cafe. IB4TL
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Good for him he got out but then what's he do with his money and talent? Fu@ks it off.

Like Mike Ness says "you can take the boy out the white trash but you can't take the white trash out of the boy"

Gotchya, so people born in the ghetto are always ghetto... Nice to be open minded and think people can make a positive change for themselves. Also good to know you follow the poetic advice of a drug user and criminal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

And you know I'm ib4tl right?

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

I just want the record to show that i am NOT posting in this thread.

anymore.

edited for humoristic elements.
    Last edited by synik103; 08-21-2007 at 01:00 AM.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Yes, Arthur Ashe clearly never made any positive impact coming from an impoverished background. I guess thats why he's the only minority statue on Monument Avenue in Richmond, where the trial is taking place.

Or more to Vick's backyard, Emmitt Smith, LaDanian Tomlinson, Warrick Dunn, Steve McNair, Marshall Faulk. Probably no statues for any of them yet, but hard to say they didn't use difficult beginnings to create a positive impact for their families and communities.

Now, since this thread unraveled like every other MV thread ever opened in here, can we all agree to disagree and go back to being the Cafe? This isn't the place for this stuff. When did I start sounding like a Mod? I need a drink. My last post in this thread. Peaz

IB4TL (X2)
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

NOID no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2423EC62

Quote Originally Posted by hls811
    Gotchya, so people born in the ghetto are always ghetto... Nice to be open minded and think people can make a positive change for themselves. Also good to know you follow the poetic advice of a drug user and criminal.

LOL Mike Ness has been clean for over 15 years NEXT....Mike Ness criminal what crime has he commited? No I dont have a problem with anyone making themselves better. But obviously all that money and talent Micheal Vick has and he's still just a ghetto dog fighter with money.

PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    I just want the record to show that i am NOT posting in this thread.

anymore.

ib4tl
    Ha Ha.. Chicken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

*stands and applaudes LTF*

PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

LOL Mike Ness has been clean for over 15 years NEXT....Mike Ness criminal what crime has he commited? No I dont have a problem with anyone making themselves better. But obviously all that money and talent Micheal Vick has and he's still just a ghetto dog fighter with money.
    This isn't the time or place (or thread) to discuss the life of Mike Ness... All I'm saying is that while what Michael Vick did is horrible, tragic, disgusting, inhumane, immoral and just plain cruel I disagree with the blanket statement that it has anything to do with him being from the ghetto or getting out of the ghetto based on his indisputable athletic abilities. People with luxurious backgrounds also commit crimes. That same boy from the ghetto has done plenty of good things with his money too and unfortunately for him based on his moronic decision to pursue this "hobby" it'll all be overshadowed.

Anyway - before the lock comes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu
    Yes, Arthur Ashe clearly never made any positive impact coming from an impoverished background. I guess thats why he's the only minority statue on Monument Avenue in Richmond, where the trial is taking place.

Or more to Vick's backyard, Emmitt Smith, LaDanian Tomlinson, Warrick Dunn, Steve McNair, Marshall Faulk. Probably no statues for any of them yet, but hard to say they didn't use difficult beginnings to create a positive impact for their families and communities.

Now, since this thread unraveled like every other MV thread ever opened in here, can we all agree to disagree and go back to being the Cafe? This isn't the place for this stuff. When did I start sounding like a Mod? I need a drink. My last post in this thread. Peaz

IB4TL (X2)
    No statue for Emmitt, but quite a trophy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

I get yelled at for mentioning the falcons and this thread lasts all day, how unfair

But again, go panthers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12