Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, be sure to use protection, you don't know where that curve has been. ~via ... Stackers' Lounge forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Well, be sure to use protection, you don't know where that curve has been.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    IDK about making love to my berry, but I sure as heck do caress it a lot throughout the day. It's the 1 thing my GF knows not to fight me about. She is obviously the decision maker in the relationship(no guy ever is) and she rules my world but she knows not to mess with the berry. She won't let me make big purchases without her consent(tried to buy an external HD and a TV) except when it comes to a blackberry. She knows its my kryptonite(SP?) and she just asks "How much is it going to cost" and I get it. So if my BB had a spot to "make love" to it I would but thats what I have the GF for. Maybe you should consider a female counterpart.

There's the saying "Bros before Hoes" but in this case it's "BB's before Hoes, Hoes come and go but BB's are forever"

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was feeling so amorous last night after a glass of wine at Ciao in the Village and sharing my new shiny PooBerrie lover to other bystanders, and then getting home, upgrading her O/S to .152 and cleaning out her 2 week old pipes that were filled with old code from some other ROM based robotic man who created her in Anguanas, Mexico. I was young, I was in love, its universal this addiction to a lovely handheld that doesn't crash and cooks me breakfast in sexy silicon protective lingerie.

I think the sexual bond was formed as I was on the LIRR headed to SportTime Tennis complex in Lynbrook Long Island Sunday night.

I had Google Maps GPS satellite view open and could see my calculated direction and trajectory along the Long Island Railroad track moving with the train towards my destination while listening to Van Halen 'Fair Warning' remaster, and texting with a hot, fake tannned, big funbaggy but au natural silly CT girl, all the while with my wireless bluetooth Motorola headphones on that gave me control of song selection, fone calls and volume. Everyone and their Mother should get these.

The upgraded O/S success and the wine last night just got me all butter-fly-fluttery giddified awnry over my new toy. Finally, I moved on to connecting her with the Stereo Bluetooth Gateway device I finally received in the mail from Amazon and she was pumping Dave Mathews Live at Red Rocks out wirelessly to my sick speaker system. I can now control music from my bed with my PooBerrie(tm). Its a timeless love affair. I just can't wait for a better, faster, stronger Curve in the future. Until then, my lips shall only whisper, kiss, and speak to thee, my preshus 8900. <smoochie sounds> <gulp> <frisky-kiss>.

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    WOW. That obviously took way too much thought you write all that the way that you did but +1 for being hilarious and truthful at the same time

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wow joe, and my family thinks I need an intervention, I thought I was bad, but you have taken it to a whole other rather disturbing level. They make meds for this you know
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

teemoe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247E21AF
    I'd do my 8900

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by teemoe View Post
    I'd do my 8900

Now, I've heard it all
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hey people-yall read the rules, this is a family rated site! LOL
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Worthy of the drunk post section! Please remember to wear protection wouldn't want any weird diseases or hybrid blackberry children....

baker954 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'd do my Storm if I wouldn't have to worry about the screen popping off for all to see!!! HAHAHAAH!!!
    Last edited by azstar; 02-27-2009 at 07:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12