I was wondering if there is a theme maker out there up for a real ... Stackers' Lounge forum

BethanyB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AC44FA

Lookin for the worlds greatest theme maker

Advertisement

I was wondering if there is a theme maker out there up for a real challenge of building a theme for a 8330/4.5.0.77.? I have asked on different sites including this one if someone would build an animated paranormal theme for a curve 8330. I am into Ghost hunting and am part of a group here in Tn that does Paranormal Investigations and I have wanted a theme to go with this since I have gotten my ?. I have yet to run across anyone for the challenge. If anyone is please feel free to leave me a private message for more details! Thanks a bunch stackers you all are awesome.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have never attempted an animated theme, BUT! I would be more than willing to give it a shot. I have no way of testing it, or taking any screen shots for it since my simulator doesn't seem to want to play with me anymore. Plus I don't have a curve. But if the animated part doesn't work, I will build you just a regular theme. Just give me some specifics on what you are looking for and I will see what I can come up with.

pigigi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ever catch any?

PIN/ID
    30AC44FA
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could make a theme for the 8330 with a 4.5 os that is about ghost and ghost hunting. Not about any tv shows or anything just a ghost hunting theme for my ?. I'd like to have a choice between a today and a reg theme. Any kinda colors would be fine. Just something really scary like an animated screen where ghost show up every now and then and please make it realistic NO ZOMBIE eating people type stuff and please no pacman ghost look alikes and OTA would be greatly greatly appreciated I would love to see what kinda super theme makers we got here at Pinkstack. Thanks a bunch feel free to email me with any questions
    Last edited by BethanyB; 01-24-2010 at 01:16 PM.

PIN/ID
    30AC44FA
    Quote Originally Posted by pigigi View Post
    Ever catch any?
    Yes we have actually caught thermal imaging and a lot of E.V.P.s and have had personal experiences and heard audible responses to questions.